DVDVR Message Board

2017-18 NCAAF OFFSEASON THREAD

Pete

Well something should have happen about how they handled the whole USA gymnastic and Michigan State team in the last week.  With weeks of evidence of sexual abuse even as close to a week before he was arrested, Michigan State really only did anything because they were justifiably shamed by the women and the media for being quiet on it.  Then when they did do something they tried to make it political.  

In terms of the overall school this has been much worse than the Penn State scandal if true.   while the Sandusky thing was much much worse in terms of action at least it only seemed to deal with the football team.  You have decades worth of horror stories from gymnast and stories about rape and sexual assault from the basketball and football programs.   at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if the baseball team has stuff in closet.  

• Like 1

Not a shock that Izzo was so defensive of the MSU president in light of all this. Not only did he know where the bodies were burried he also participated in offing some of them.

5 minutes ago, DangerMark said:

This is incredible. Is this not why we developed nuclear weapons? To blow up MSU and leave the grounds uninhabitable for generations. 

Um... Can we not use nukes? I'm a bit too close for that.

• Sad 1

In slightly lighter news, Nick Saban was unable to convince a 4-star quarterback recruit to decommit from the football powerhouse known as. . .

Princeton.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/recruiting/story/_/id/22301477/brevin-white-sticking-princeton-tigers-alabama-crimson-tide?sf181182064=1

But seriously, kudos to that kid for sticking to his original commitment.

On 12/11/2017 at 6:39 PM, Pete said:

Penciling in Army's home game against Liberty next September 8. Can't wait to see those hypocritical jokers get wrecked. @Dolfan in NYC, @sabremike... looking at both of you.

Now thinking we may hit up Rutgers instead when the I-L-L! I-N-I! come calling October 6. Invitations are still extended...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I have some really good news about the Michigan State situation.  Apparently having sex with underage gymnasts is being taken care of so it won't happen again.  The bad news is that apparently fucking dogs is their new kink 

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/michigan-state-health-physicist-charged-with-bestiality-with-dog

They really need to burn that college to the ground

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mike Leach spent his weekend tweeting fake videos of President Obama (whom, as you may suppose, obviously wants to take over the world) and then arguing with people who told him the video was fake.  

As a reminder, Mr. Leach is the highest paid public employee in the state of Washington at $4.5M per year.  

12 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Mike Leach spent his weekend tweeting fake videos of President Obama (whom, as you may suppose, obviously wants to take over the world) and then arguing with people who told him the video was fake.  

As a reminder, Mr. Leach is the highest paid public employee in the state of Washington at $4.5M per year.  

Even better, Wazzu doubled down and defended his right to be a moronic conspiracy theorist. 

• 4 weeks later...