DVDVR Message Board

SDL is Ruby Ruby Ruby Soho - 11/21/2017

Dolfan in NYC

16 hours ago, MORELOCK said:

Theory disproved on the first night - it was confirmed that Bryan brought Riot, Logan, and Morgan in during the backstage segment with Shane.

Did Bryan confirm it? Shane made the assumption but I don't recall Bryan openly saying he signed them and brought them in.

1 hour ago, Overly Critical Man said:

I debated very hard whether or not to drop a "Settle down, Hollywood Piranetico" on this post. 

There's nothing dirty about this, sir. It's a purely sexual thing.

I'm simply massively aroused by women from other countries doing an American accent badly.

I can't tell you how many hours I've spent in excruciating agony watching GROSSE POINTE BLANK over and over and over and over trying to find a place where  Minnie Driver's accent slips and IT WON"T ITS SO FRUSTRATING I"VE BEEN WEAITING FOR A REleASE FOR TWENty YEARS@!!!!

See. Normal behavior!

The way Rusev looks at English when he's singing is amazing. Lana maybe got that look from him once or twice when they were dating.

New gimmick proposal: Rusev is a berzerking murder machine unless English is singing in which case Rusev just follows him happily. Rusev therefore must be led to the ring with English singing to him the whole time and then when the bell rings he stops singing and Rusev goes full on Orangutan blood-crazy and murders whoever is in the ring. After each match English carefully approaches singing again until Rusev calms down and follows him to the back.

Then English gets accidentally bumped backstage and loses his voice....BOOM Best SMAKCKDOWN OF THE YEAR!!!!!

• Like 7

You guys remember what happens to Curly when they play Pop Goes The Weasel, right? It could be like that...

Also, is it me or do the Bludgeon Brothers look like they raided Kaine's closet after his return a few years ago?

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Zac_Fu said:

You guys remember what happens to Curly when they play Pop Goes The Weasel, right? It could be like that...

Also, is it me or do the Bludgeon Brothers look like they raided Kaine's closet after his return a few years ago?

I'd like to think the version of Undertaker that spent a year scrapbooking in a bunker after beating HHH at Mania the first time is the same person who designed and sewed those outfits.

• Haha 1

On 11/22/2017 at 12:47 PM, piranesi said:

Man, I've watched all of the BLACK COBRA movies multiple times and even I haven't touched a marine.

That didn't come our right.

Hey hey, let's not say anything we can't take back. The Black Cobra movies were amazing. Except for Black Cobra IV, of course.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Since none of you responded to my question about if they were bringing out the "hammers" I looked 'em up 

c4214-1511373012-800.jpg

...goddammit. 

The steampunked sheep's head mask and hoods are okay, I guess

The hammers are called bludgeons. They can beat you with the bludgeons or they can bludgeon their opponents with their hands. I love the steampunk sheep mask with the hood. I also like how they're not ignoring Harper and Rowan's past, and trying to act like we've never seen them before.

17 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

A written-in-stone wrestling rule is if you bring it to the ring you better use it. If they "use" those things in a match I'll be even more pissed than I am when Aytch does

You're gonna be real upset when you see the guy in ROH who brings an axe to the ring!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Zac_Fu said:

I'm on an ignore list ... first phantom-BANNED, now this!