DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK TWELVE

Dolfan in NYC

Aqib Talib deserves a suspension. Not just for throwing punches, but for intentionally snatching Crabtree's necklace for the second time. It's one thing if just in the course of battling the chain got ripped but that's not the case, they really should try to nip that in the bud so Talib doesn't do it every time they play.

Crosby can hit it from that distance, but he didn't get it off well and it either got blocked or died in the air. As they said, the 53 yarder to win it was the longest one ever in that place. It's notoriously difficult to kick there. Indoors, he may have made it. Crosby is 29 of 57 on kicks over 50 yards in his career and his career long is 58.

On 11/26/2017 at 11:59 AM, BobbyWhioux said:

They still had Darren McFadden?

That itself was a weird one because he was going to play and then he wasn't going to play. I dunno how much the Zeke thing taking so long had to do with it, but he ultimately lost his spot to Jaylon Smith's brother by the time everything was said and done. Shit, I would ask for a release by that point.

My beloved domestic partner, my daughter, and I went to the Skins / Giants game last Thursday.

It was my daughter's first NFL game and she had a great time.

I wish I could say the same for my beloved domestic partner. It was a long quiet ride back to the crib.

My woman called to yell at me while I was at work for not changing the input for the flatscreen in the loft from HDMI1 to Component so that she could do her aerobics.

We all know why she was really mad.  Fucking Giants..