DVDVR Message Board

Turn The Paige - Raw - 11/20/2017

Dolfan in NYC

On 11/20/2017 at 11:13 PM, Rev Ray said:

Dear WWE writers.  Please make this happen with Braun.

Now I really want this to happen.  The question is who do they have try to fight Kane for being a proud slime for doing this.

9 hours ago, Rev Ray said:

Now I really want this to happen.  The question is who do they have try to fight Kane for being a proud slime for doing this.

Braun can survive being crushed in a garbage truck. He can survive having his throat crushed. This attack will have Braun Far Beyond Driven to give Kane his Fucking Hostile, Vulgar Display of Power, teaching him that Yesterday Don't Mean Shit. After 5 Minutes Alone with Braun, Kane will Walk on home, boy to the Cemetery Gates.

I just wanted to see how many Pantera references I could work into one post. Corey Graves seems to have moved on from it, and I'm Broken over it.

• Like 2

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Braun can survive being crushed in a garbage truck. He can survive having his throat crushed. This attack will have Braun Far Beyond Driven to give Kane his Fucking Hostile, Vulgar Display of Power, teaching that Yesterday Don't Mean Shit. After 5 Minutes Alone with Braun, Kane will Walk on home, boy to the Cemetery Gates.

Needs more RVD circa 1998. *dunh duhduhduh dunh, duhduhduh dunh, duhduhduh duh, dud-duh...*

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nate said:

Needs more RVD circa 1998. *dunh duhduhduh dunh, duhduhduh dunh, duhduhduh duh, dud-duh...*

Rob Van Dam is going to answer the challenge to avenge Braun for Pantera fans, Corey Graves, Phil Anselmo, Dimebag Darrell, etc.

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I worked in Walk.

I did notice ... are you denying 1998 RVD doesn't make everything better, anyway?  *dunh duhduhduh dunh, duhduhduh dunh, duhduhduh duh, dud-duh...*

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nate said:

I did notice ... are you denying 1998 RVD doesn't make everything better, anyway?  *dunh duhduhduh dunh, duhduhduh dunh, duhduhduh duh, dud-duh...*

Everything's better with Mr. 4:20. Suddenly, I'm 17-18 years old all over again.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Braun can survive being crushed in a garbage truck. He can survive having his throat crushed. This attack will have Braun Far Beyond Driven to give Kane his Fucking Hostile, Vulgar Display of Power, teaching that Yesterday Don't Mean Shit. After 5 Minutes Alone with Braun, Kane will Walk on home, boy to the Cemetery Gates.

I just wanted to see how many Pantera references I could work into one post. Corey Graves seems to have moved on from it, and I'm Broken over it.

Nah, Corey dropped a Pantera reference last week. I think he said that Braun was far beyond driven.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

This has now been replaced with Cole’s weekly Springsteen references.

20 hours ago, nate said:

I thought the only song they did was "Green Onions".

You do know that you are talking about the greatest band of the last fifty years?

• Like 3