DVDVR Message Board

Turn The Paige - Raw - 11/20/2017

Dolfan in NYC

Well, now.   Paige coming back wasn't surprising, but bringing up Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville was.  

Plus Deville now fits in Darren Young's spot as the WWE's openly gay character. Congrats to her.

Also, congrats to Roman Reigns on completing his Grand Slam. The longer he holds on to the IC belt, the longer he gets to stay away from our main event.  Silver linings!

Mandy Rose has been on NXT TV maybe 3 times in the last year.  I don't even think she was in the battle royal for the 4th spot at Takeover.  She has been a regular at house shows and gets good reviews.   Look forward to those Bayley vs Paige matches

10 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Also, congrats to Roman Reigns on completing his Grand Slam. The longer he holds on to the IC belt, the longer he gets to stay away from our main event.  Silver linings!

Wrong, it'll just lead to dual champion Roman Reigns, then coming out of WrestleMania it'll be a redundant mini-storyline of "which title will he choose to drop?!?" when we all know the obvious answer.

I had read a rumor that the Authors of Pain stayed in Texas after War Games was over, and they were going to debut on RAW in the main event. Them being the new muscle for The Miz after he realizes he needs someone better than the two jobbers and a tag team that actively dislikes him just makes sense. Oh well. I'll happily settle for Paige and her little stable of Mandy and Sonya. Now we just need to get Smackdown a nice shot in the arm for their womens division and we're set. At this point, with the MYC, it seems like NXT has more women available on their roster than both RAW and SD do combined, so, fuck it - call up Ruby Riot, goddamnit.

I'm sure Mickie understands it, but the people writing her promos...eh not so much. 

...or this could be an attempt at a LGBT storyline. Mickie saying Alexa has a biscuit butt meaning she wants to eat that ass.

I know...settle down Nice Guy Cibernetico.

Very nice to see Paige return. Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose debuting makes it even better.

1 minute ago, HumanChessgame said:

So Jordan is now a full blown heel right?

Booker T hilariously making fun of Matt Hardy makes it pretty clear that the writers have no idea what a babyface is anyways, so maybe?

"What's he mad about, losing last night? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, piranesi said:

Booker T hilariously making fun of Matt Hardy makes it pretty clear that the writers have no idea what a babyface is anyways, so maybe?

"What's he mad about, losing last night? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!"

A not so wise man once said, "It's all shades of gray, bro."

I’ve never cared for Paige but I like Mandy and Sonya and it’ll be nice to freshen things up a bit. Wonder if they’ll send someone to Smackdown (or release them) or if they have the ability to book that many women in one division.

6 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

I’ve never cared for Paige but I like Mandy and Sonya and it’ll be nice to freshen things up a bit. Wonder if they’ll send someone to Smackdown (or release them) or if they have the ability to book that many women in one division.

Now that Ellsworth is gone, send Dana Brooke to Smackdown as Carmella's sidekick/muscle. I want Nia Jax on SD for a feud with Tamina.

Am I the only one that fleetingly wondered “What if it’s AJ?” when Paige mentioned not coming alone? Yeah, I mean I know it’s irrational, but... ok, nevermind. 

Anyway, while we’re promoting people, I hope Smackdown gets the Iconic Duo soon. They’re ready. 

• Like 1