DVDVR Message Board

2013 NCAAF Week 4

Dolfan in NYC

3 plays, 2 touchdowns, Canes. The only interesting thing about this game MIGHT be the spread. Although Morris just limped off. That's not good.

Also, we won't have Jeff Driskel to kick around anymore. Broken leg, out for the season.

You know you're a bum when they don't even get the cart for you and make you crutch your own ass all the way to the locker room.

Considering that he has a broken leg, not very nice in hindsight. The trainers not getting him a cart, I mean.

Skyler Mornhinweg. Yeah, I do see your point.

Unfortunately this hasn't been too exciting of a Saturday for college football fans, but that was predicted by many people. There isn't much to be interested in tonight either.

Well, hey, they didn't want Mario Cristobal anymore, either.

Maybe I'm just a heel but I do get enjoyment when athletic departments do stupid shit and they end up looking bad in the following few years. I mean, I still laugh when Boston College does not do well in the ACC and they pointlessly left the Big East years ago. Anyhow, what an awful decision to fire him and I am glad they are currently losing 655-0 to Louisville.

Sheesh. There hasn't been a beating this bad at a Florida A&M road game since........ahem *nervously tugs at collar*Hey, all I'm saying is you can't spell "Columbus" with Bus C.

Harsh, but I am definitely not a fan of meathead things such as hazing. I have no idea why the Buckeyes would schedule such a bad I-AA team. No surprise they are down 69-0 (heh).I have no emotion besides shock that Georgia is going life and death with North Texas early in the 3rd quarter. Them being tied at 21 is befuddling.
Originally it was supposed to be Vanderbilt and not FAMU, but things didn't go as planned at the last minute so the Buckeyes had to scramble to find a team to fit into their schedule.

I thought maybe Auburn could give LSU a scare in a sloppy, rain-soaked game, but...no. That does not seem to be the case.

I'm not surprised Alabama is putting in a snoozer of an effort against Colorado State the week after Texas A&M, but, man, I get tired of these slouching toward Bethlehem games.

My favorite FCS team is the Citidel Bulldogs and they are putting a scare into the new FBS team Old Dominion. 51-45 ODU with 5 to go in the game. Seriously, I had no idea until tonight ODU was an FBS school. It is hard to keep track of who is making the transition to FBS.

EDIT: Now 59-52 with three and a half left.

Originally it was supposed to be Vanderbilt and not FAMU, but things didn't go as planned at the last minute so the Buckeyes had to scramble to find a team to fit into their schedule.

Well then, that's something else entirely. It does not seem so bad after all with those circumstances. Of course, I remember earlier today some random dude on ESPN complaining about the matchup and he did not say a word about it not being the original game. I am so not surprised someone on ESPN would make that sort of error, as that's what I expect from the alleged Worldwide Leader in Sports.

• Like 1

I do not understand what is going on in this Bama game.

Saban taking it easy on his former assistant coach?
Nah. More like the offensive line played like shit all night and the old coach gave the defense fits with his 10,000 variations on the screen pass.