DVDVR Message Board

2017 NCAAF: WEEK 13

Dolfan in NYC

UCLA has fired Jim Mora. 

The Canes survived.  The beloved Columbia Lions have ended their campaign at 8-2.  Good enough for 2nd place in the Ivy for the first time since 1996!   Woo!

RANKINGZ~

#1 giphy.gif

#2 giphy.gif

#3 tenor.gif

#4 giphy.gif

#5 giphy.gif

Reports out of College Station that A&M will offically part ways with Kevin Sumlin after the LSU game this weekend.

All the insider buzz is that A&M will make a big money offer to Jimbo Fisher.  It's his job to turn down.

1 hour ago, EVA said:

Reports out of College Station that A&M will offically part ways with Kevin Sumlin after the LSU game this weekend.

All the insider buzz is that A&M will make a big money offer to Jimbo Fisher.  It's his job to turn down.

That'll be interesting in the (admittedly very, very unlikely) chance that A&M wins at LSU.

I have a sinking feeling the Ags are gonna get a bunch of coaches raises/extensions this offseason.

Heading to the Iron Bowl tomorrow, so figured I'd wish everyone a War Eagle. It'll oddly be the 5th one I've attended in a stadium (2-2 currently) and the 6th one I've been on either campus for (I was up for the 05 12 Sack Brody Croyle game). 

I'm definitely dreading trying to secure my usual parking up there tomorrow.

Miami has officially been skunked.

Noon kickoffs the day after Thanksgiving should be illegal.  Not saying that's the only reason they lost (by 17!), but damn.  Nobody likes that early kick, especially the day after a holiday.  Whoever at the ACC let this go down needs to be fired.

As a Pitt fan is it wrong that I'm happy they're not going to a bowl? It's way better ending the season with a win over the #2 team in the country and most likely costing them and the ACC a playoff spot compared to going to Detroit or Birmingham for a bowl game that neither the players or fans care about.

Quinton Flowers' passing stats for the Bulls: 24/45/503/4/1. He also ran for 102 yards and another TD. You could see him on the sideline after UCF's kickoff return for the TD thinking "What the fuck do I have to do to win this GD game???"