DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] NOV 15, 2017 TV SHOW

RIPPA

The Street Profits defeated Tino Sabbatelli & Riddick Moss

Lars Sullivan defeated Raul Mendoza

Ember Moon defeated Mercedes Martinez

Also announced that the Johnny Gargano/Pete Dunne UK Title match will indeed be aired next week

Pretty stoked for both those matches. Dunne/Gargano for obvious reasons, but Riot/Deville should be fun too. One of the great joys of NXT is watching new talent develop and I like the way Sonya's been going so far. She's got a long way to go, of course, so I want to see what happens when she's in there with someone like Ruby. Plus they've been working on live events so they should be able to put together something pretty decent.

I'm looking forward to Deville vs. Riot. Thought Deville looked really good in that triple threat with Rio and Ember. Really want to see she does in a singles match with some time.

Gargano vs. Dunne should be good. Feels kind of weird to see it added last minute.

Profits vs. Tino/Moss was a bit on the short side. Was ok. Not really digging the Street Profits, but I don't hate them either. Kind of wish more was done with Sabatelli and Moss.

Ember/Mercedes was nice.

The episode was solid enough but Mauro's Middle Aged Dad Trying To Sound Hip In Front Of His Kids obnoxious references and asides was worse than normal.

Moss and Sabatelli remind me of The American Males for some reason.  While they aren't as good as some of the other established teams they're pretty decent and could do more with their rich gym bro gimmick.

• Haha 1