DVDVR Message Board

SMACKDOWN IS CUFFING SEASON

Hagan

14 minutes ago, The Green Meanie said:

Did it seem like half of the SD roster was missing during the final segment? Also I legit laughed at Titus and Apollo showing up. Silly Titus Worldwide, you're not going to be on the PPV.

Those half-Raw, half-Shield shirts were terrible.

Titus and Apollo were the first Raw guys to catch hands during SDL's beatdown. It makes sense for them to get revenge.

And Seth totally made those shirts. He wore a similar one last year at Survivors Series. No way did Roman raise a finger to make a stitch, and Dean would have just rolled up in a coat made of old wigs  and excelsior.

46 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

It was nice of the SDL to have RAW’s music saved in the system just in case he might ever need it

I like to believe it took Braun so long to come out because he was in the back beating up the sound guys, demanding they find his theme on iTunes and then playing it over the PA to announce his arrival. 

• Like 1

Is Daniel Bryan going to cost Smackdown the match on Sunday?  Cuz I totally feel like Daniel Bryan is going to interfere and intentionally cost Smackdown the match on Sunday.  Monday night, Bryan takes over as GM of Raw as Stephanie's stooge, saying he couldn't trust Shane because of HASHTAGUNDERSIEGE, so he and Kane concocted their little ruse of Bryan going "through" a table.  Bryan goes heel to try to reduce the babyface heat for him when he leaves and becomes ROH champion.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, piranesi said:

I feel like I need a Ph.D. in psychology to have a chance of knowing when Ric and Charlotte are really crying or carny crying but I'm going to pretend it was the former and love that segment.

It doesn't help as much as you think it would.

12 hours ago, Michael Sweetser said:

The main event's already ancient enough as it is, they may as well throw Funk in.  His knees might be better than Angle's at this point.

7.jpg

Funk IS theoretically in wrestling shape for this match on December 1st...

If Braun were in Snakes on a Plane, the entire film would be five minutes long.

As soon as the snakes saw Braun, they'd commit suicide by biting themselves. 

Then Braun would skin and eat the snakes raw as the plane landed safely.