DVDVR Message Board

SMACKDOWN IS CUFFING SEASON

Hagan

I didn't see Orton out there either.  So he is just as much an asshole as Cena.  Although cena history of being the worst friend and/or teammate ever is legendary

Love that Reigns and the Usos won't touch each other in this.  Family is more important then this promotional crap anyways

• Like 3

I was kind of hoping the Shield would just be taking people out all night, but the final run worked for me. I like the Shield as Angle's guys now after Angle was an honorary member for TLC. Honestly that ending really makes it feel weird that it isn't them teaming with Angle and Braun for the SS tag.

Corbin/Sin Cara was nice. As was Gabriel vs. an Uso.

Charlotte/Nattie was good. The feel good moment at the end with Charlotte's speech and Ric coming out was wonderful.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eivion said:

I was kind of hoping the Shield would just be taking people out all night, but the final run worked for me.

Was it Raw or Smackdown, where they interfered and beat the piss out of everyone all night? That ruled. 

• Like 1

I'll be glad when Survivor Series has passed and the forced brand loyalty shit goes back into hibernation. 

Of course, I'm looking forward to the Bludgeon Brothers. It's 3-4 years too late, but they need to beat the Usos for the tag belts.

I feel like I need a Ph.D. in psychology to have a chance of knowing when Ric and Charlotte are really crying or carny crying but I'm going to pretend it was the former and love that segment.

It really hit home seeing how much Ric suddenly looks like Bela Lugosi during the Ed Wood years.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The Green Meanie said:

Did it seem like half of the SD roster was missing during the final segment?

That's why it took Braun so long to come out. He was beating up the rest of the SD roster. He actually impaled Fandango with Tyler Breeze. 

Angle signalling Braun in like he's directing a garbage truck that's backing up was a nice touch.

I really want to believe those awesome combined t-shirts were Seth's idea that they each make one.  That they all agreed. That Roman didn't do it. That Dean showed up with the corpse of a raccoon stapled to a doll. And then that Seth had to make them all out in the parking lot during the show bitching the whole time.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Michael Sweetser said:

Does that mean we're going to get three Ric Flairs, two of them hiding their faces in their robes, during Survivor Series?

Don't say shit like that. Funk will show up outside with a bathrobe he knicked from a hotel looking for a payday.

• Like 2