DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK ELEVEN

Dolfan in NYC

Young: Bills didn't want QB holding them back
Steve Young says the Bills believe they're a playoff team and didn't want poor quarterback play from Tyrod Taylor holding them back.

3 days ago.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DouglasC said:

At least after this game, we might find out if it is possible for someone to have a negative QB rating.

Nope, not possible.  From Wiki talking about the four separate formulae to determine QB rating:

If the result of any calculation is greater than 2.375, it is set to 2.375. If the result is a negative number, it is set to zero.

2 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Bills need to fire McDermott for this. It's inexcusable. 

From a certain point of view there was some logic there. The defense had crumbled since starting great, and thought the rookie might be able to put up some points. Not saying I agree but there it is. Besides, who knows if it was Mcdermott;'s idea or where some one up in the org fell in love with Peterman wanted to give him a shot. 

I have no doubt the Peterman decision came from above.  The way the Bills have dumped guys off this roster.  Tyrod is not the QB of the future.  So shitcan the hyperbole about firing the coach over this.  Tyrod Taylor is a guy good enough to keep you from drafting in the top 10 but not get you anywhere close to success

• Like 1

Giants won and the Redskins blew one out of their collective assholes.. 

My boo made us a special dinner of Bourbon Salmon and roasted potatoes.

If the Giants had fucked around and lost that game, I'd probably have been banished to the garage and been forced to make a meal out of mixed nuts, dead crickets, and leftover Halloween candy.