DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK ELEVEN

Dolfan in NYC

19 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

And the Bills have benched Tyrod Taylor, Nathan Peterman to start this weekend 

Tyrod is the most confusing player in the entire NFL.  He is talented enough to be a good quarterback.  He won't throw you out of games.  He is mobile and can extend plays.  He's also so risk adverse that you are essentially out of a game where you need him to take risks to win a shootout.  If your team is good enough to play with a lead he can be great, but if you have to play from behind he's kind of terrible.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2017 at 4:28 PM, Lawful Metal said:

Tom Savage is still your Texans starter. Making me pine for TJ Yates and Josh Johnson. I wonder if O’Brien asked for Kaep and Bob McNair and Rick Smith were like “no,” and BOB said ok I’ll inflict Tom Savage on you bastards.

I feel bad for you. I tend to watch teams other than the Colts and Bears if I have multiple players from a team on my fantasy teams. I had Watson and Hopkins and Watson was really fun to watch. To go from Watson and then to...ick... Tom Not Savage is such a drop off.

On 11/14/2017 at 2:22 AM, Dolfan in NYC said:

I'm not talking about what happened on Monday. Because I am on vacation. 

So instead of a cute gif, here is a picture of me holding an alligator. 

He has his mouth taped shut. Coward!!!!!! :-)

Or just another giants Interception in the red zone.  Although this time it was from a running back 

But hey at least they have one lead against the Chiefs.  Not holding my breath for rest of the game but small steps

Can't fucking believe I got rid of Mark Ingram on my fantasy team in week 4.  <_<