DVDVR Message Board

RAW IS THAT EPISODE OF FRESH PRINCE WHERE WILL"S DAD DUMPS HIM

piranesi

Straigth up taht was amazing.

1) Creative I think believing that Jordan would come off as a sympathetic babyface instead of a manipulative whiny brat with no perspective

2) Jordan pulling off a "very special episode" sitcom acting better than almost anyone I've ever seen

3) Stephanie basically owning Kurt Angle with her power pussy

4) HHH teachng the brat a goddamn lesson in ruthless agression take your safe spaces and shove them its 2004 son!

5) Team Raw now having a collective mean age of roughly 47 now

All fantastic.

• Haha 1

My favorite part was Jordan selling this line like it means anything:

"I've been waiting my whole life for this.  This is Survivor series...THE ONLY TIME DURING THE YEAR WHEN RAW AND SMACKDOWN LIVE COMPETE HEAD TO HEAD!!!!"

That is some straight up Veruca Salt demanding an Everlasting Gobstopper level whining.

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

There once was a man named Jordan

He was part of a great tag team

He was made into Olympic seed

But the fans didn't take heed

And tonight, he wound up pedigreed

That's just amazing!

• Like 1

OH, and Kevin Dunne.  When your entire show is leading up to a gimmick ring spot, maybe don't film that moment from the one angle in the universe where everyone can see the mat sagging before the guys land on it.  Maybe choose one of the other infinite points in space from which a straight line could be drawn between that sagging soft spot and your camera...you know...instead of that one precise spot...since this is your job....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, piranesi said:

OH, and Kevin Dunne.  When your entire show is leading up to a gimmick ring spot, maybe don't film that moment from the one angle in the universe where everyone can see the mat sagging before the guys land on it.  Maybe choose one of the other infinite points in space from which a straight line could be drawn between that sagging soft spot and your camera...you know...instead of that one precise spot...since this is your job....

If only Kevin Dunn's father didn't save those tapes from that burning building...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2