DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 12/14/17

Impact Wrestling - Airing December 14, 2017 from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

*Allie def. Sienna, Madison Rayne, & KC Spinelli with a rollup on Sienna.

*Taiji Ishimori & Dezmond Xavier def. Trevor Lee & Caleb Konley when Ishimori pinned Lee with a rollup

*Alberto el Patron, Johnny Impact, & Petey Williams def. Eli Drake, Chris Adonis, & Kongo Kong (w/ Jimmy Jacobs) when Alberto turns on Johnny to steal the pin on Eli.

*Moose & James Storm come out for a promo. Moose is sick of American Top Team interfering and he wants Lashley one on one. Lashley & Dan Lambert come out to respond. Lashley accepts Moose's challenge but says it will be on his terms. Storm tells Lambert he respects him for creating American Top Team but calls him a piece of crap. Storm challenges Lambert to a match where if he wins, Dan and ATT must leave Impact for good. Lambert counters with if he wins, then it will be Storm's final match in the company and Storm accepts. Lashley & Lambert leave then KM tries to sneak attack Storm but gets laid out with the Last Call.

*Laurel Van Ness def. Rosemary with an Unprettier off the 2nd rope after blocking the mist with her hand and rubbing it in Rosemary's eyes, to win the vacant knockouts championship

So, Storm puts a guy over in  his last match: commendable.

But he puts over a non-wrestler, thanks to a young wrestler interfering...a young wrestler who could've used the rub going over the former TNA World Champion himself?

Why do I ask fucking questions about this company and it's bullshit booking decisions?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Really good action packed episode tonight. Loved the womens four way match. KC Spinelli continues to be one of my favorites every time she's on, Madison has been at her best since returning, plus Sienna and Allie are always top notch.  Fun X tag and six man tag with a chaotic ending. Kongo dumping Petey in the crowd ruled. Laurel/Rosemary was pretty good stuff with a big match feel being the main event. Awesome closing seg with Callihan and Konnan as well.

Sadly that's it for the year as the next two weeks will be Best of 2017 episodes, so Impact returns on Jan 4 2018 with what looks like another solid lineup.

• Like 3

I liked the women's 4 way and agree that the main event had a big match feel. Nice touch to show Gail become the first ever Knockout's Champion, leading into this match, and I thought LVE/Rosemary had decent chemistry. I really dug the match's ending sequence too. 

• Like 1

As my previous comments show I didn't have much hope for this show but Imwas wrong.

all the matches were decent and the final segment with Sami and Konnan was great.  LAX are the best thing in the promotion and it's going to be a sad day when Konnan, as he's prone to, eventually falls out with management and leaves!

• Like 1