DVDVR Message Board

Everybody's Golf (HotShots Golf)

damnnearfonzie

So has anyone played "Everybody's Golf"? It's basically HotShots Golf's latest outing. 
I was nuts about the original HotShots game-and as each new iteration debuted the more I lost interest. But with several years of abstinence, I've got my 1 Wood ready to abng out the new courses in this new game.

Anyone else a fan of HotShots?
I also bought the Rory McIlroy game but I just couldn't get into it. I was under the impression it was gonna be a Tiger Woods version of the game but better. It wasn't even close. You're better off firing up the old X-Box 360 or PS3 and popping in older Tiger golfing games.

Heya fellas, feel free to yell at me and lemme know whence you're ready to tee it up and play some HotShots...errr...Everybody's Golf!
Sadly I don't even have the game yet but hopefully the Santa the fatman will bring it for Christmas or beforehand since it's my birthday month. So I'll keep checking this subject-it'd be SUPER SWEET to have a DVDR golf tourney now and then. The DVDR World's...

On a side note-I thought after Nintendo Wii's virgin effort within the FRISBEE (DISC) GOLF realm, that we'd see at least one decent platform Disc Golf game by now. Anyone agree? Hell....anyone else play Frisbee Golf?

I love it, but all the tutorial stuff that I don't see an option to skip through is mildly irritating. I know that this game is meant to introduce the IP to people who have yet to play it, but I know how match play works and all that jazz, so please just let me get down to it.

The golf is still fucking great, though. I liked World Invitational a great deal and then Open Tee was very good, so we'll see where this ranks.