DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 11/30/17

*Taped for Xplosion: Eddie Edwards def. Kaito Kiyomiya

Impact Wrestling - Airing November 30, 2017 from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

*Laurel Van Ness def. KC Spinelli & Madison Rayne to qualify for the vacant knockouts title match.

*Taiji Ishimori def. Hakim Zane with the 450 Splash. After the match, Trevor Lee & Caleb Konley attack Ishimori.

*(Aired in clipped form from DEFY Wrestling): Sami Callihan def. Randy Myers after a lariat.

*James Storm def. Texano after the Last Call. After the match, American Top Team attack Storm until Moose makes the save. Dan Lambert gets the mic and says this ends next week and challenges Storm & Moose to a tag match against himself and Lashley.

*Matt Sydal def. Tyson Dux with the Shooting Star Press. Ethan Carter III did commentary.

*Johnny Impact def. Alberto el Patron with Starship Pain after Eli Drake came out and got in Alberto's face, telling him to finish Johnny which distracted Alberto. After the match, Eli & Chris Adonis attack Johnny until Petey Williams makes the save. Petey hits the Canadian Destroyer on Eli and clears the ring with Johnny.

2 hours ago, hammerva said:

So is "Tabarnak de Team" Marcus Louis and Slyvestor Lefort in gimmick #3?

Different local Canadian guys who have been a team for the past 7 yrs or so, but I also had the thought that they could've kept Baron Dax & Basile Baracca around, felt like they were just getting in a groove when they got let go.

Pretty good show tonight. Thought the opener was a highlight, KC Spinelli is awesome and I would love to see her become a full time regular. Madison Rayne looked the best she has in some time, reminded me of her 2011 peak and great to hear her return to her classic theme too. Really dug what was shown of the Callihan/Myers match from Defy. Main event was good stuff. Josh Mathews always killing it on commentary as of late, this week shouting that Alberto was a "pathetic son of a bitch!" for using a low blow was hilarious. Alberto's double stomp to the steps looked crazy and the finish was nicely done.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DreamBroken said:

Pretty good show tonight. Thought the opener was a highlight, KC Spinelli is awesome and I would love to see her become a full time regular. Madison Rayne looked the best she has in some time, reminded me of her 2011 peak and great to hear her return to her classic theme too. 

Yes, "Killer Queen" is such an awesome theme. And I agree. I really liked the women's 3-way. I've always liked LVE's character stuff more than her in-ring stuff but I thought she came off well in this match. As much as I would have enjoyed Madison in WWE, it's cool to see her back again. 

• Like 1

The 3 way was very fun and it would be nice to see more of Rayne/KC in the future. The Ethan Page Ad was great comedy and it will be interesting to see what he does in the future. The Main Event was the best TV match of the week and that Stairs spot was wicked for both men involved. 

• Like 1