DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK TEN

Dewar

I'm a Saints fan living in the UK who doesn't follow the NFL as much as all that in the grand scheme of things.

Are we that good at the moment?

Maybe we are just playing teams at the right time, but every match I've seen we've been whipping teams.

1 hour ago, DouglasC said:

Usually it takes until the Patriots game for the Bills season to completely implode. The late season scheduling has improved the efficiency.

I have to keep reminding myself that I considered this a lost season anyway, because I look at the schedule and think that games with the Colts and Chargers are winnable, with either a sweep of the Fins or split with Pats gets them to nine. . .

Why are they playing Sweet Home Alabama when the Jags won the game?  :lol:

Anyway nobody plays down to the level of their competition like the Steelers and this week was no exception.  A win is a win but again they struggled and got lucky against a bad Colts team.    I did love JuJu and Leveon doing their end zone celebration based on the AJ Green suspension

25 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Why are they playing Sweet Home Alabama when the Jags won the game?  :lol:

We've been bitching about that for years now. Either way, fuck it, I don't give a shit since we fucking won, hahahaha.

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Seriously - unless Kizer changed the play at the line - Hue Jackson should be fired at halftime just for that

That play was so terrible I can't believe the Lions haven't done it before. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Liam said:

I'm a Saints fan living in the UK who doesn't follow the NFL as much as all that in the grand scheme of things.

Are we that good at the moment?

Maybe we are just playing teams at the right time, but every match I've seen we've been whipping teams.

7-2. Offense is going well, very diversified.   Defense is playing well.  They are young and scrappy!  I am a Saints fan as well