DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK TEN

Dewar

27 minutes ago, Tabe said:

That play was so terrible I can't believe the Lions haven't done it before. 

Apparently it was an audible. Which is good because that means the rookie QB is a dumbass, not the head coach

Just now, Brian Fowler said:

Apparently it was an audible. Which is good because that means the rookie QB is a dumbass, not the head coach

The head coach is a dumbass for giving a rookie QB the freedom to change the play there

Coach Hue Jackson didn’t elaborate on what happened in his press conference, saying that “anything that happens” is on him and giving Kizer the freedom to check out of a play in that spot would be Jackson’s decision.

Steelers "steal" a win from the Colts and the hapless Giants hand the Niners their first win of the season.

In news that will shock no one, I left a plate in the sink after dinner and harsh words ensued shortly thereafter.  I probably would've gotten a pass if the Steelers hadn't won on the same day that the Giants lost.

Ben McAdoo is single handedly ruining my relationship with my woman.

• Haha 1

Has the Fox challenge/reversal ever happened before?

For those who don't know, Bears appeared to score a touchdown, ref ruled runner stepped out of bounds at the 2.  Fox challenged.  Replay official upheld the challenge, but ruled that ball carrier lost control of the ball when he lunged into the end zone.  Green Bay recovered in the end zone, so the play was ruled a touchback and GB took over the ball on the 20.  No touchdown or 1st and goal from the 2 for the Bears.

Related to that, I really really hate that rule. I'd you fumble out of bounds anywhere else, you get the ball back where it went out. But if you fumble at the endzone out of bounds, you lose possession... Why?