DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK TEN

Dewar

On 11/8/2017 at 2:20 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

Martellus Bennett has been cut by the Packers for a "failure to disclose a condition".  Whatever the hell that means.

That condition being "Jesus Christ have you actually watched Brett Hundley play?"

16 minutes ago, CSC said:

Skycam only games will make my dream of dreams come true where offensive linemen are the true stars of the game.  

Such fantastic views of line-play.  

I'd like to see them put it behind the defense on occasion, too.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2017 at 7:05 PM, RIPPA said:

Two Giants have anonymously told ESPN that McAdoo has lost control of the team

I wonder if those two Giants are the same ones who already served suspensions....

Wasn't one of the on the record players that defended McAdoo one of those two?

11 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Richard Sherman has ruptured his Achilles' Tendon and is out for the remainder of the season.

And with that goes any hopes I had for a playoff berth this season. Seattle's D is 70% of what's won them games this season. Losing Sherman is gonna be a huge blow. 

11 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Wasn't one of the on the record players that defended McAdoo one of those two?

Yeah - in fact a good majority of the team publicly defended McAdoo

The part that made me laugh the most is that a few of the veterans were like "Oh we are pretty sure who made the comments and we will handle it in house"

Good times

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Yeah - in fact a good majority of the team publicly defended McAdoo

The part that made me laugh the most is that a few of the veterans were like "Oh we are pretty sure who made the comments and we will handle it in house"

Good times

I just want Bill to have to write a follow up to his history of the Giants quitting on Coughlin

Bengals can't say they weren't warned about giving Birfict that big contract. Ejected for making contact with an official, that should be at least a few game suspension.