DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK TEN

Dewar

21 minutes ago, ivpvideos said:

Brett Hundley better cut out his collarbone and give it to Aaron Rodgers as that is the only way he is going to get the Packers into the playoffs. Bleh

20161201_193109.jpg?w=702

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You look at New England and you say "nah, not this year" but then you look around the AFC and it's the corpse of the Steelers, the forever alone Chiefs and... The fucking Jaguars? What a time to be alive.

I still don't know if I can accept a world where the Philadelphia Eagles are clear championship favourites. At this point I sort of expect all 32 starting QB's to be injured by week 17.

Have you seen my division and the NFC? They could fall ass backwards into the playoffs if they got lucky enough. Now, they won't and will lose every single game the rest of the year and draft a fucking Kicker in the first three rounds, but still.

2 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Martellus Bennett has been cut by the Packers for a "failure to disclose condition".  Whatever the hell that means.

Reading between the lines and looking back at the time line - Bennett came back from the bye and was suddenly hurt. So it appears he hurt himself during the bye and then tried to practice injured without letting the team know

The whole thing with Jerry Jones trying to stage a coup after having a ruling go against his team has forced me to side with Roger Goddel on an issue and I didn't think that was possible. Just for integrity the other owners have to shoot Jones down because it would make it painfully clear that the commissioner is nothing but a puppet of the owners.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Martellus Bennett has been cut by the Packers for a "failure to disclose a condition".  Whatever the hell that means.

Bennett has been claimed off waivers by the New England Patriots. 

Ugh. 

4 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Vontae Davis has been cut by the Colts for... um.. apparently getting injured?  But Colts coaches don't think he's injured so...

Also, fun fact...

When do we start asking questions about the Colt's medical staff?  This is the second time this season they've essentially accused one of their best players of making up an injury.  

• Like 1