DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 11/16/17

Impact Wrestling - Airing November 16, 2017 from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

*Dezmond Xavier, Sonjay Dutt, & Garza Jr. def. Trevor Lee, Caleb Konley, & Taiji Ishimori after Lee & Konley had miscommunication with Ishimori.

*Ethan Carter III(c) def. Fallah Bahh to retain the Impact Grand Championship via pinfall in round 3 after Bahh missed the Banzai Drop.

*The Latin American Xchange (Homicide, Ortiz, & Santana w/ Konnan) def. oVe (Dave Crist, Jake Crist, & Sami Callihan) in a six man tag.

*Dan Lambert comes out for a promo, demanding that Impact Wrestling grant Lashley his release. Moose interrupts but Lashley, King Mo, and American Top Team attack him until James Storm makes the save.

*Jeremy Borash and Allie introduce Gail Kim for her retirement. Gail gives a speech for young women to follow their dreams like she did. Gail thanks Trish, Lita, Kong, & Taryn Terrell. Gail then relinquishes the knockouts championship.

*Eli Drake(c) def. Petey Williams after the Gravy Train to retain the Impact worlds heavyweight championship.

12 minutes ago, Marty Sugar said:

I was wondering when Rosemary was going to get her buddy, Spinelli, on impact...

I believe she was on there last Thursday as well when they aired the  women's tag from BCW.  It was Rosemary and Allie against KC and Sienna.

• Like 1

Solid matches tonight. Enjoyed Fallah Bahh's first real showcase match. Good to see Homicide involved in a longer match for a change. Fun main event with a great Canadian Destroyer near fall. Nice farewell for Gail, always a big fan of her since her first WWE run so I'll miss her being around. Laughed out loud the way Josh exclaimed to JB that they would be spending Thanksgiving together next week.

Decided to try again and watch Impact. Enjoyed the X division match. Garza jr wrestling with a bum shoulder was impressive. Especially doing a headscissors with one arm. Rest of the show was pretty sad. Seeing EC3 in the ring with a guy like Fallah Balla was depressing. Ove vs LAX was alright I guess but it looked like the fakest match ever. The crists offense seems to be a lot of opponents hitting each other while the crists kick them in the legs. Why wouldn't the other guys just move? Skipped the main event after seeing the Abyss/Grado skit must continue.

• 1 month later...

He's just the general manager of the gym.  There's no way he's trained the way he takes bumps.  I like that he's getting more and more taped up every time he gets beat up.  I hope he ends up looking like a mini-Yettay by the end of these tapings.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2