DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Pete Dunne Punching Enzo Forever and Ever - 11/6/17

victor

I was looking forward to Shield/Usos at Survivor Series, thought that had the most potential of the possible tag combos and would've been fantastic so a little disappointed at the switch. Regardless, I'm sure Shield/New Day will be awesome and Cesaro & Sheamus vs. Usos is a nice callback to the excellent final two in last year's tag teams 5 on 5 match. Nice pop for Dunne. Overall pretty good show.

Joe vs Balor was really good. Match was giving a good amount of time and was action packed from the start of the bell. I'm not a fan of non finishes but this one made sense to the story of the match as these two got so caught up in pummeling each other they weren't paying attention to the ref's count. 

Great episode of RAW.

Enzo really is something special on the mic. He just talks and talks and talks and talks... No chance for the "What?" people to get going. Even when he makes a mistake he is so quick to jump and cover it.

Loved Joe v Finn. Id be happy for that to go with the usual 50-50 booking and stretch through until Mania.

Bar v Usos and New Day v Shield is definitely something I can get behind.

5 v 5 men, 5v5 women, Lesnar v Mahal, Bliss v Natalya, Miz v Corbin, Bar v Usos and Shield v New Day

7 interbrand matches so we have to have a 'winning' show. What do they win? Uhhhhh Bragging Rights tm.

Disappointed they moved away from Shield/Usos at SS. That match would've made the show. And so many heel vs heel matches now.

I guess we now know which two guys will brawl to the back thus eliminating themselves from the match. On the other hand, I could get behind Finn/Joe feuding again. I enjoyed the NXT matches.

So I watched the Hulu version of Raw like a normally do and I was disappointed that the Enzo and Pete Dunne exchange had been cut. I like those little things they do on the Raws that air from the UK that make them different and "british" like the UK Champion coming out to a hero's welcome and shutting up the obnoxious yankee.