DVDVR Message Board

2017 NCAAF: WEEK 11

Dolfan in NYC

2 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I'm going on a cruise next Saturday.  So your next gifs will be brought to you by the lovely and talented @Pete

RANKINGZ~

#1 giphy.gif

#2 tumblr_olncfzeUUN1rds0l0o1_400.gif

#3 9HPLdF.gif

#4 Clemson-Simpsons-NewsMan.gif

#5 b6f6c58e8bff8950f04bef6a1e30285d0bea695e

SPECIAL BONUS~!

The U and Notre Dame this week!  

Wow.

So yesterday I found out I have to work the day of the Harvard-Yale game and can't go. This Saturday I wanted to go with a friend to the Duke-Army game but it sold out before I could get my ticket. So anyways my friend emails me to let me know his other friend had to back out of going and that if I wanted to go with him I was more than welcome to have the spare ticket. This is also the day before my birthday. The point of all this is that it proves one of my best friend's sayings: "The world finds a way to work itself out".

Michigan State barely beats Penn State and Michigan in monsoon and tornado conditions.

Penn State annihilated Michigan. Ohio State narrowly beat Penn State, got their asses kicked by Iowa, and now beat MSU by 45.

If Penn State and MSU win out, and Michigan can upset Wisconsin next week, then Ohio State could head to Ann Arbor with that game being the difference between winning the division and an absurd 4 way tie.