DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] NOV 1 2017 TV SHOW

RIPPA

I'm really liking Aichner the more I see him.  Maybe it'd be in his best interest to not fly around as much considering he's a big man.  But the fact that he can move like that is super impressive.  I like Johnny a ton but glad to see Fabian won.

Really digging Aichner. So happy he beat Gargano though saying that they do need to find some sort of character for him. I'm curious where they plan to go with Gargano. Not big on him, but it feels like he could easily be NXT champ with how much the crowd loves him.

I think maybe what they should do with Gargano is bring in someone for a one-shot deal, like when Liger came in to take on Breeze. Have Gargano beat that guy to lead to him getting his confidence back and then building on that confidence for when Ciampa returns to crush him.

1 hour ago, Craig H said:

I think maybe what they should do with Gargano is bring in someone for a one-shot deal, like when Liger came in to take on Breeze. Have Gargano beat that guy to lead to him getting his confidence back and then building on that confidence for when Ciampa returns to crush him.

I kind of want Almas to win the belt off of Drew and drop to Gargano next year just in time for Ciampa to return and murder Gargano.

• 3 weeks later...

How many months before Ciampa can come back?   I understand why they are having Gargano losing but if Ciampa is going to be gone for another 6 months then this could be a problem.  If they could have him in a talking role sort of mentoring a rookie and then having Johnny feud with them a month or so that would be helpful