DVDVR Message Board

NOV 2017 ANIMATED WRESTLING GIF THREAD

RIPPA

On 11/15/2017 at 1:17 PM, Goodear said:

I feel like nothing truly illustrates my personal vendetta against Kenny Omega quite like actual footage of Kenny Omega.

The suplex was an accident and he came nowhere near him on the stomp. Also, he'd kick our asses.

4 hours ago, J.T. said:

Kamala learning how to hook the far leg during a pinfall never got old.

I think he was actually smarter than given credit and was applying a submission, but the ref was too stupid to notice.

11 hours ago, Ryan said:

The suplex was an accident and he came nowhere near him on the stomp. Also, he'd kick our asses.

To be fair, he accidently suplexed someone on a table then came nowhere near them on a stomp.  Also he'd have to make CRAAaaaAAAZY eyes while he kicked my ass.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, username said:

They did that piledriver spot within the first 5 or so minutes of a 25ish minute match.

That match is a wonder and I will not have any of you trashing it.

http://segundacaida.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-critic-proof-perfection-stupidity.html

I wrote 1200+ words on that match a few weeks ago. It's impossibly great and horrible. But they did build to that impossibly stupid spot, with several other impossibly stupid spots. 

On 16/11/2017 at 4:56 PM, Pete said:

That story is FANTASTIC!

'Hey, do those chops. The people of BARNESVILLE, PENNSYLVANIA are crazy for Giant Baba,' and Okada doesn't blink and says, 'Okay!' It takes a very wonderful person to accept that proposition without a massive inkcloud of mistrust.

• Like 1

He was only 19 at the time, so he was pretty trusting. This was when he did a couple shows for the old UWA fed when they brought in Ultimo as well, so Chikara was plausible.

11 hours ago, EricR said:

http://segundacaida.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-critic-proof-perfection-stupidity.html

I wrote 1200+ words on that match a few weeks ago. It's impossibly great and horrible. But they did build to that impossibly stupid spot, with several other impossibly stupid spots. 

Excellent commentary by you, sir, on that match, and also thank you for the reminder to catch up on my SC.

- RAF