DVDVR Message Board

NOV 2017 ANIMATED WRESTLING GIF THREAD

RIPPA

4 hours ago, Ryan said:

Seems like he's extra susceptible to skin surface damage from hard chops. Some guys just brush them off. Others you get that.

Hiromu and Yoh had been working against each other in Chaos/LIJ multi-man tags for 4 straight shows leading up to that match, and likely doing a variation of that same chop fest in all or most of them.  So it was likely the result of the wear and tear of doing that every other night for a week.  No time for anything to heal.

On 11/1/2017 at 7:13 AM, RIPPA said:

Here is the best part - I am pretty sure that is right before Steiner joined the NWO

Like that is the Nitro before the Superbrawl where he turned.

So it was like "Well - better beat the shit out of Buff while I can"

To be fair, when a Steiner hits you with a Steinerline, you should probably sell it for a moment or two.  I'm not saying Buff deserved to get knocked back to the Sportatorium, but he probably should have known better.

19 hours ago, GetDown said:

z1dpjofsalvz.gif

Your move, Roddy Strong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BEN! said:

Red Shoes looks really weird with black shoes.

I was focusing on the move and didn't even notice the ref.  Now I'm oddly curious about the whole thing.  I take it that's Rick Steiner throwing him around but when's it from?

2 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I was focusing on the move and didn't even notice the ref.  Now I'm oddly curious about the whole thing.  I take it that's Rick Steiner throwing him around but when's it from?

Steiners vs. Sasaki/Tanahashi - 5/02/02  Chyna's the referee

• Thanks 1