DVDVR Message Board

NOV 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

The past few months he's come out to challenge for the junior title and been attacked repeatedly, so he's protecting himself from everything they were doing to him so he could get his challenge in. The gloves are to stop the Scurrl finger breaking spot. I forget who KO'd and low blowed him.

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 3:07 PM, Niners Fan in CT said:

23498936_753514221520438_254836955603691

1358030175393196430.gif

That picture is the worst Champs Sports merch advert ever..

I ogled for at least ten minutes before it dawned on me that she's wearing Jordans.

The first thought that crossed my mind was not, "You know.  I think I need a new pair of kicks. I will make a trip to my local Champs."

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 11/14/2017 at 11:22 AM, Ryan said:

The past few months he's come out to challenge for the junior title and been attacked repeatedly, so he's protecting himself from everything they were doing to him so he could get his challenge in. The gloves are to stop the Scurrl finger breaking spot. I forget who KO'd and low blowed him.

Ospreay was the KO. I don't think anybody gave him the low blow.

1 hour ago, Technico Support said:

I liked Bop n Wrestle because I was like 10 and there were no other wrestling games available.  But it was really shit once you discovered that every match could be won with a press slam and a Superfly.

Such a horrible glitch for what was otherwise a pretty fun little game.

• Like 1