DVDVR Message Board

NOV 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

Turn ons: Scar tissue, magnificent hair

Turn offs: Cats, long distance relationships

BTW, I love Raven's story about her getting booked because he showed her Penthouse photos to Paul E. That's so ECW. 

That's so Raven.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

That's so Raven.

Raven Symone demands royalties. *remembers her on TV once criticizing women for having "ethnic" names and not being able to get hired while not realizing her name is RAVEN* Disregard this. Pay Raven royalties. He needs Thyroid medication.

Spoiler

TR4dhDJ.jpg

Spoiler

udHg9VD.jpg

Spoiler

d8ozk4W.jpg

Spoiler

x176rFY.jpg

Spoiler

gaDxnil.jpg

Spoiler

848ZQI9.jpg

Spoiler

gwFdTK5.jpg

Spoiler

gXniU4g.jpg

Spoiler

iVqcyL0.jpg

Spoiler

Raneu5U.jpg

Spoiler

ONxZM5v.jpg

Spoiler

ef1YaRg.jpg

Spoiler

pYnxOrl.jpg

Spoiler

IXXwAO4.jpg

Spoiler

Si7uTB1.jpg

Spoiler

ryECiKN.jpg

Spoiler

lU4XA74.jpg

Spoiler

8Q1mNGr.jpg

Spoiler

CPlPG8p.jpg

A few  months before he passed away, Scott Williams gave me his collection of Japanese wrestling magazines.  I have been taking pictures of some of the more interesting photos in the magazines.  I apologize if the quality isn't that great--these were all taken from my camera phone.  I have access to a scanner at work, but I am old and do not feel like learning how to use it, and besides that fuck you get off my lawn.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PetrolCB said:

He’ll only do it for the jokes. It’s their sense of humor that sustained them as a people for 3000 years. 

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

5000 years

...and I knew it was coming. Well played.

Give me a schtickle of flouride.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Randy was supposed to see her topless first, but gotten beaten to the punch while he was out buying those Hampton tomatoes.

"Yo Yo Ma"

"Boutros Boutros-Ghali"

...or maybe she's waiting for Randy to share his ketchup secret.

Well we will never know because unfortunately she yada yada'd the best part... 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I've got Tommy Dreamer hair and the fact I can't see my bald spot day-to-day is definitely a 'la-la-la' fingers-in-ears thing. And I'm refusing to shave what I've got off as the shaved head is basically the comb over of the 21st century

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CreativeControl said:

I'm refusing to shave what I've got off as the shaved head is basically the comb over of the 21st century

Disagree. It's the right thing to do. Dare I say...it's what's best for business.

Personally, at 42, I enjoy buzzing my  hair off just to upset my younger and balding manager...as we look the same for 2-3 days before my hair grows back. Luckily I inherited my mother's hair, and not my old man's.

• Like 1

Nah I know, I was just being daft. I jumped the gun and wet shaved it over the summer and liked the look but upkeep was a pain in the ass. I don't think there's anything wrong with a bit of male pattern baldness but if it starts going at the front it'll be all off definitely

• Like 2