DVDVR Message Board

NOV 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

WWE design choice bullshit off the top of my head:

Someone in their wardrobe department really likes the whole patchy, sewn together, post apocalyptic look.  Off the top of my head, I can think of Corbin & Strowman's pants, and now the Bludgeon Brothers.  And holy shit that fucking name.  Holy shit.

I remember hearing someone saying Vince loves red.  Which is pretty obvious when probably 70% of the roster at any given time is wearing red and/or red and black.  I remember when Mark Henry had that huge red singlet.  Motherfucker looked like Kool Aid Man.

14 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

I remember hearing someone saying Vince loves red.  Which is pretty obvious when probably 70% of the roster at any given time is wearing red and/or red and black.  I remember when Mark Henry had that huge red singlet.  Motherfucker looked like Kool Aid Man.

Yes - Vince loves red. His entire office is painted red. It's due to red symbolizing (among other things) strength and power

BjrkqoDCMAAOin3.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Technico Support said:

Someone in their wardrobe department really likes the whole patchy, sewn together, post apocalyptic look.  Off the top of my head, I can think of Corbin & Strowman's pants, and now the Bludgeon Brothers.  And holy shit that fucking name.  Holy shit.

Strowman, Bray, Tamina, and apparently Harper and Rowan all have their gear made by the same person - musician (and brief member of Gwar) Kim Dylla - https://www.kyllacustomrockwear.com/pro-wrestling-gear

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
11 minutes ago, HumanChessgame said:

Strowman, Bray, Tamina, and apparently Harper and Rowan all have their gear made by the same person - musician (and brief member of Gwar) Kim Dylla - https://www.kyllacustomrockwear.com/pro-wrestling-gear

Kim makes some great stuff. Her music's pretty good too (her album with Thismeansyou was great).

4 hours ago, J.T. said:

European tours are the new house shows.

It’s a shame this company is so lousy that they can’t have their television shows be as fun as the house shows. I’m not saying all of the time, but it wouldn’t kill them to do it every so often.  

Speaking of, who is in charge of the house shows nowadays?

2 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Sanity as well. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Not to be Dr. Sidney M. Basil or anything, but everything about Vince screams "overcompensating." 

God damn pal, he's the genetic jackhammer!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Not to be Dr. Sidney M. Basil or anything, but everything about Vince screams "overcompensating." 

I await to hear from Dr. Rodney Papoofnik before passing judgement on Mr. McMahon, the Goldwater Rule and all...

leave Vince alone,

RAF

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Yes - Vince loves red. His entire office is painted red. It's due to red symbolizing (among other things) strength and power

BjrkqoDCMAAOin3.png

7 hours ago, Technico Support said:

I agree, but, at the same time, if Meltzer reports that Vince killed and skinned the dinosaur on the wall himself, I won't be very surprised.

• Haha 1