DVDVR Message Board

NOV 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

1 hour ago, Marty Sugar said:

Our "Birthday Bash 6" is November 10 (six  years as a fucking promoter, what the Hell was I thinking?), and we have Birthday cake, at least...

November 10th is also my birthday, but I am choosing shoot over work this year. 

I'm bouncing to the UFC Fight Night card in Norfolk VA on the 11th.

3 hours ago, Marty Sugar said:

Our "Birthday Bash 6" is November 10 (six  years as a fucking promoter, what the Hell was I thinking?), and we have Birthday cake, at least...

A cake at wrestling show.  What could go wrong?

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Hillbilly+Jim+trips+Jesse+Ventura+into+c

wwe-recap-raw-lana-takes-cake-face-2d7c1

Bobby-Heenan.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg\

e95131bd8237826838ac5d8401458a8f.gif

Buuuuuuuut.......

some times you get floor cake.... and you know what that means....

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Marty Sugar said:

Congrats, Mr. S - it is hard to be a promoter especially if you are playing it straight and fair. 

(whispering) Pssst - contact me and I will let you know what happens when there is a ciazake on a rasslin show, it's a shoot, bruddah....

RAF

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Roman said:

Look at those beautifully cut images. Pure art.

Lol.  I was thinking the same thing.  That flyer looks very "early 2000's indy wrestling"-ish to me.  Between that and a pic of Rey Bucanero that has to be about 20  years old, I'm wondering if I can drive to the show or if I have to take my time machine.

• Like 1

Why they can't figure out that Rusev needs to turn face is one of life's great mysteries. He would end up being a solid headliner and be ridiculously over.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sabremike said:

Why they can't figure out that Rusev needs to turn face is one of life's great mysteries. He would end up being a solid headliner and be ridiculously over.

because Vince and 1980's foreign heel stereotypes

Just now, PetrolCB said:

Wait a minute. Did Triple H seriously don the Shield gear and team with them?

Yes - it was them vs Cesaro/Sheamus/Bray Wyatt

Apparently Rollins cut a promo trying to explain it

13 hours ago, Marty Sugar said:

Silly ass me was going to joke that you should also have a turkey give away, while completely forgetting Canadian Thanksgiving happens way before ours. They really missed the boat not doing that on Southpaw

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Yes - it was them vs Cesaro/Sheamus/Bray Wyatt

Apparently Rollins cut a promo trying to explain it

I imagine that the conversation being akin to when the FBI are trying to get Homer into witness protection. So Dean is just staring st Seth blankly saying "I understand."

• Haha 1