DVDVR Message Board

NOV 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

1 hour ago, Sublime said:

I've seen some rumors that Neville and WWE have been talking and he might be coming back to WWE, will be interesting to see if this it 1)true and 2) how he will be booked if he comes back.

Mini Big Show.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Here was the better KO response

Speaking of which, Meltzer did say thay Zayn and Owens would probably be back Tuesday.  He was told that it wasn't definite, but apparently no one (who talks to Meltzer, anyway) expects anything else to happen.  Hopefully, this all blows over and they don't spend the next couple years jobbing to the Ascension.

Also, according to Meltzer, Triple H was on social media offering to wrestler Jinder in India if the post (tweet, I assume) got enough reaction.  I like Trips a lot, but I don't want to see him waste one of however matches he has left on Jinder.

Most likely it will be a WWE title match to make Jinder an even bigger deal. 

AJ likely got the title to protect Jinder from a loss and to protect Brock from being in a match with a job guy. It would also be an awful match with no shot at being good. Which despite what a few think, Brock has a pretty good average this year. 

On 11/13/2017 at 5:37 PM, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

anigif_enhanced-25441-1391019873-5.gif?d

A higher profile loss to Brock is worse than a TV loss to AJ that was in England and will be forgotten about in a month or so. 

Though when the fuck did people start speaking in gif? Did trying to form words become too much work for this generation? As if using "U" in place of "You" or "Ur" for "You're" was not enough. Like people had to speak in pictures. 

26 minutes ago, Victator said:

A higher profile loss to Brock is worse than a TV loss to AJ that was in England and will be forgotten about in a month or so. 

Though when the fuck did people stop speaking in gif? Did trying to form words become too much work for this generation? As if using "U" in place of "You" or "Ur" for "You're" was not enough. Like people had to speak in pictures. 

Spoiler

You caught me. I often struggle to find words which capture the sassiness of my soul.

And I do understand your larger point. I just thought it was a funny, counter-intuitive way to frame a major title change. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I think we have years and years before Hunters last match, esp once he and Steph take over. 

You know he will do the Watts Last Stampede at least 3 or 4 times more in ensuing years 

Triple H doing the Russian flag angle in the mid 2020's is gonna be amazing.

So Jack Swagger signed with Bellator - the mechanics of that be discussed in the void that is the MMA folder.

What I was interested by was...

He definitely wasn't the strongest? Toughest? Really Jack?

15 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You caught me. I often struggle to find words which capture the sassiness of my soul.

And I do understand your larger point. I just thought it was a funny, counter-intuitive way to frame a major title change. 

Its okay, its been a tough day. I should have explained it better. 

14 minutes ago, jstout said:

Facebook is ate up with GIFs these days. Drives me insane. So we can probably blame it, like everything else, on Facebook.

I see it more on Twitter. Which could be blamed on the low character count. But Twitter fixed this and they are bitching about having to read more words. 

17 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

So Jack Swagger signed with Bellator - the mechanics of that be discussed in the void that is the MMA folder.

Swagger vs. Cesaro in MMA would be a fight internet wrestling fans would buy. 

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

He never said that shit if Meng was ever visiting.