DVDVR Message Board

NOV 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

1 hour ago, J.T. said:

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but it sounds like the second and third sentences actually supports the victims of sexual assault and calls out predators.

Maybe the first sentence was one of those autocorrect snafus or something? I dunno.

He admitted he was an idiot for what he said, then told a story about personally dealing with something similar.  

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 2:37 AM, Sky Blue Sam said:

Pretty sure the Roman Reigns protest guy is a parody. His name is Peter from Petersfield and loads of his tweets referenced paying for his trip to Survivor Series with his mum's credit card. Plus look how ridiculous his flyer is - esp the bit about how he could take Roman in a fight. 

Half of what he wrote sounds like stuff that's been written on this very board. It may have been parody, but there was reason to be convinced it wasn't. I'm surprised he's not being applauded among some here.

4 minutes ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

Half of what he wrote sounds like stuff that's been written on this very board. It may have been parody, but there was reason to be convinced it wasn't. I'm surprised he's not being applauded among some here.

I have to think it's a parody just because of the line about how "McMahon will have no choice but to fire him on the spot." Although I guess he's "firrrrrrrrrred" people on the spot before....

1 hour ago, Michael Sweetser said:

Is there any indication that Otunga is actually a *good* lawyer?

The fact that he's stayed employed for so long?  Sucked as a wrestler, sucked as a commentator, couldn't get his baby-mama to work for the company... I'll be damned if I can figure out another reason.  

28 minutes ago, Infinit said:

"Wrestling groupie" 

That's how she describes her self on her facebook page

Former Groupie at WWE

Former Groupie at WCW And NWA Wrestling Collective

She also claims she was abused by Paul Heyman, Jim Cornette, Dave Meltzer, Stan Lane, Bobby Eaton Bobby Fulton, Mike Awesome, Road Dogg Jesse James, Eddie Gilbert, Brian Pillman, Mike Enos, Ultimate Warrior, Brutus beefcake, Marty Jannetty, Sid, Arn Anderson Tully Blanchard & Ric Flair