DVDVR Message Board

NOV 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

16 hours ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

Ah, thanks for the correction.

It's understandable.  I experience a bit of currency culture shock the first time I bought something in Seoul.

IT COSTS HOW MUCH?

Oh, fuck.  That price is in Won, isn't it?  Okay I will stop hyperventilating now.

• Like 2

I am pretty sure the initial tweet got deleted after people jumped on him about it

I don't remember the clown's website but I do remember he spells newspaper with a "Z" (that's part of his "site's" name)

And apparently he is 19 and considers himself a "wrestling journalist"

I saw that shit on Twitter because he tagged me in a retweet (he had started following me last week) and immediately called him out on it.  I'm not saying I shamed him off Twitter, but like any good thing, I'll certainly take credit for it :)

Regarding Ellsworth, the dude lived the dream for a good year and can get booked pretty much anywhere he wants for as long as he wants.  I hope he joins the Bullet Club, just to bring it down a few pegs.

• Like 1

I won't miss Ellsworth, but he got a better run than anyone expected and will command better paydays on the indys.  Nothing about his look, mic skills, physique, in-ring ability, charisma.... did I miss anything?... made me think he'd ever make it to NXT, so good for him. 

• Like 1