DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK NINE

Dolfan in NYC

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way ...

• Haha 1

I like how I spent like a few days in the offseason thread going back and forth on whether or not either Denver or Houston should give up something for Romo and Romo's injury history came up. I brought up Bridgewater IIRC.

Not saying I told you so, but oh boy those non contact injuries are still injuries. Also LOL Denver for believing in Siemian. If you gotta go back to Osweiler, you've already thrown in the towel on the season.

5 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

Well, to be fair to Houston, McGloin had his best season in college under O'Brien, so he's at least familiar with the offense probably.

....This isn't going to end well, is it?

• Haha 3

There was as good a chance of Houston signing Kaep as there is of Dallas signing him, y'all just being silly. There are probably only a couple NFL teams that would sign Kaep, Houston isn't on the list.

I wonder how many times Romo's phone has rung in the last two weeks.

The Bills are wearing white not those awful red jerseys, which is nice. I would have paid at least a small amount of money for a player to have the balls to be kneeling during that tribute to first responders. . . . . 

32 minutes ago, Kevin Wilson said:

There was as good a chance of Houston signing Kaep as there is of Dallas signing him, y'all just being silly. There are probably only a couple NFL teams that would sign Kaep, Houston isn't on the list.

I wonder how many times Romo's phone has rung in the last two weeks.

With the way he is enjoying the CBS gig, it ain't no way Romo is picking up anyway. That ship sailed months ago.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, J.T. said:

If I get busted, Tabe, I'm coming over to your house and sleeping on your couch.

I'm cool with that. Just tell me when you're coming so I can stock some beer for ya.