DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK NINE

Dolfan in NYC

6 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

So considering that the Browns are probably going to have a new coach anyway next year, wouldn't you want to give that coach a chance to look at Kizer?  I mean, he probably won't have a drastic change like Goff is having, but at least give Kizer some time to develop.  The Browns are no where close to being even .500, so giving up on a QB after a handful of games is a bit idiotic.

Of course, one could say the same thing about the 49ers too, but I guess Kyle didn't see anything in Beatherd.

The problem with Kizer is his lack of accuracy.  I don't know if that is something that can be developed.  His talent is evident, and for the most part his decision making is sound, the problem is he can't consistently hit his receivers.  At the NFL level, the defenders are too good to have a quarterback who misses receivers as regularly as he does.  He actually gives defenders an advantage, because receivers anticipate where the ball is going to be, defenders react to where the ball is actually going.  

What actually happened - via Mary Kay Cabot - is the Browns sent in the paperwork but forgot to sign it

Which honestly - they should go with the celebrating story over that

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Usually go to a Packers game every year but the schedule didn't work out (Might go to Packers @ Browns. Tickets are currently $8 on stubhub) Going to Nashville for Ravens @ Titans which I'm much more excited for the city of Nashville then the game itself.

6 hours ago, JLSigman said:

WHAT

THE

FUCK?>>???!????!?!?!?!?!!?

MARTY_HURNEY_05

"This was more about getting more speed on the field. We've got some young players who we think have some real ability," Hurney told the Charlotte Observer "Kelvin was a very good player and was productive for us. It was more getting a mix of skill sets on the field and more speed."

Cause they're not getting the ball to McCaffery 5,000 times a game already.  I've grown fond of the Panthers super chunky WR corps, going to miss Benjamin.  

20 minutes ago, CSC said:

MARTY_HURNEY_05

"This was more about getting more speed on the field. We've got some young players who we think have some real ability," Hurney told the Charlotte Observer "Kelvin was a very good player and was productive for us. It was more getting a mix of skill sets on the field and more speed."

Cause they're not getting the ball to McCaffery 5,000 times a game already.  I've grown fond of the Panthers super chunky WR corps, going to miss Benjamin.  

And because he was always known as a speed demon, they have signed..... Brenton Bersin

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Josh Gordon has been reinstated. He will rejoin the Browns immediately. 

I’ll just quote this snarky Deadspin comment. I found it funny. Sue me... 

What a dumbass. If he had just beaten up his girlfriend or child like a normal NFL player instead of smoking weed, he would have been reinstated a lot sooner.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 5:54 PM, Tabe said:

Dude, she's right. You need to put down more grass seed. 

If I get busted, Tabe, I'm coming over to your house and sleeping on your couch.