DVDVR Message Board

The Garbage Man Can! - Raw - 10/30/2017

Dolfan in NYC

I could've done without the silly movie camera angles, but Braun obliterating the Miztourage 3-on-1 was delightful. 

Also delightful: Joe coming back!  So is Bo!

Not delightful:  Stephanie's brand new purse and its cargo of Kurt Angle's balls. 

1 minute ago, The Green Meanie said:

I think you all forgot the most important return of all tonight:

BOOKER T'S FAVE FIVE!*

*that usually contains 6 to 7 people in it

One again Booker T is the straight up savior of this show:

"I was in one of these with the Nasty boys once. It gets real slippery in there. You could break your ankle or sumthin."

And please someone have a gif of Booker staring hell at Corey after Corey said he admired Daniel Bryan for showing up. And caption it with "the fuck is wrong with you, son?"

• Like 1

Bookter T gets a star but tonight he's No. 2 on the three acting stars. No. 1 goes to Miz who was amazing in every backstage segment. It helps that the monster he was running away form was Braun and not, like, Kane or someone. But he gets all the Emmies tonight.

Angle was also great in the scene where he got on the walkie: "They're here! Echo Tango  GO GO GO GO!!!! NO I"M NOT KIDDING!!!!!! THIS IS CODE SEVEN! RED LEADER REPORT!!! RED LEADER WHERE ARE YOUOUOUOUOUOUOU!!?!?!?!?!"

5 minutes ago, piranesi said:

One again Booker T is the straight up savior of this show:

"I was in one of these with the Nasty boys once. It gets real slippery in there. You could break your ankle or sumthin."

And please someone have a gif of Booker staring hell at Corey after Corey said he admired Daniel Bryan for showing up. And caption it with "the fuck is wrong with you, son?"

^ This

Booker legit getting pissed and staring a hole through Corey and holding that awkward pose and his random out of left field reference to the Astros, and teaching Cole street lingo had me rolling. Booker will never not be a Houston boy, and we love that.

The Good:

- Braun doing the Michael Meyers respawn

- Bo goes flyiing from backstage: "LEAVE HIM HE"S ALREADY DEAD!!!!!"

- Miz trying to crawl away.

The Bad:

- That Braun didn't do the Jason in Friday the 13th the Game double-fisted car stopping move

59 minutes ago, GodzillaPerez said:

Because Roman needs a moment or something...

It could have been at the Rumble when he pinned Braun in the main event after Braun's dominant 4 month reign as champion where he took out everybody and then as Roman is having his big promo celebration (which would be a big deal cuz they don't do promo every week) and Brock who just won the Rumble as a surprise entrant in the Rumble and not being on TV since losing to Braun in september comes out and F-5's Roman ending the show and then they start building towards Roman vs Brock at Mania.

But instead we are getting what we are getting.

Oh man, I legit lolled at Booker stating "Daniel Bryan deserved what he got!" after Kane attacked him.

Actually, this felt like one of the funniest Raws in a while, completely unintentionally. Strowman jogging along the top of a limousine was hilarious.