DVDVR Message Board

UFC 217: Bisping vs. St-Pierre (11/4/2017) - New York, NY (Madison Square Garden)

Elsalvajeloco

I love Joanna, but her attitude was just getting worse with every fight. I overlooked it because her talent was so exceptional, but man she needed to get knocked out. Glad it was Rose. Looking forward to her making her way back.

10 minutes ago, jaedmc said:

I love Joanna, but her attitude was just getting worse with every fight. I overlooked it because her talent was so exceptional, but man she needed to get knocked out. Glad it was Rose. Looking forward to her making her way back.

I never seen Joanna push her punches like she did at the beginning of the round even though she is traditionally a slow starter. She let the pre fight hype rev her up way too much. Meanwhile, Rose showed nerves of steel. That difference was tremendous and played into how the fight turned out.

4 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

FUCK YEEEEEEES! This is an instant classic show.

From Prelims to now, this event has been outstanding. So many wild finishes. 

Dillashaw vs. Might Mouse would be something. Could Dillashaw become the first two weight champion who would actually defend the titles?

1 minute ago, Oyaji said:

Would they do it at a catch weight or is there too much on the line with the belts?

I think a title fight makes the most sense. I dunno if they would do a catchweight for the bantamweight title, but history would still be on the line either way. If Dillashaw went down to 125, it would easily be the most important flyweight title fight ever. 

One of my favourite UFC shows from start to finish. Legend!

Georges did so well to overcome his diminishing gas tank and the cut. I thought momentum was going so hard against him at that stage.

• Like 1