DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] Oct 25 Show

Rev Ray

41 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

I love Lorcan and Burch, but Tino and Moss have more upside in the long run.  Is Burch even under contract?

No - though he clearly still has a really good relationship with them. And if they ever do a UK TV show I could see them signing him full time.

But he is working indie dates fairly regularly (Like he worked Tama Tonga a couple of weeks ago for MLW which is Count Bauer's once in a blue moon fed)

Man, no love for Roddy vs Almas? What a great match and one of the few matches in a long time to wake up the comatose Full Sail crowd (especially that late in the taping). Almas and Vega are all the dollars and are utterly doomed once they get to the main roster. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RIPPA said:

You guys. YOU GUYS!!!!

They totally signed Mercedes Martinez and are going to continue the Martinez/Athena feud!

DON'T CRUSH MY DREAMS!!!!

Considering this was shot decently after the initial rounds of the MYC it does seem likely everyone involved in the battle royal was signed.

1 hour ago, Hagan said:

Man, no love for Roddy vs Almas? What a great match and one of the few matches in a long time to wake up the comatose Full Sail crowd (especially that late in the taping). Almas and Vega are all the dollars and are utterly doomed once they get to the main roster. 

Almas and Roddy have great chemistry.  And Almas/Vega seem to actually be getting some traction as an act, so maybe after dicking around with him for a year, they're finally going to do something worthwhile with Sombra.

I was disappointed they had Black escape at the end. Dream tying him up in the ropes and delivering a violent beating while Black stays quiet would've been a money segment for both characters.

I'm glad they're committing to Almas' heel run too. He's been one of the steadiest workers on the roster since his turn, and I expect him and McIntyre will deliver even though Almas' chances of winning are between 0 and .01%

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

his former tag team partner, Lio Rush, perhaps?

A few tweeks to his Blackheart gimmick and it could work.maxresdefault.jpg

What a fun packed show. Burch/Lorcan are probably locked into the position of making guys look good, but they are still fun to watch. Plus Tino and Moss are so hateable and do have more upside main roster wise.

Battle royal was another great showcase for Belair and the four way should be outstanding at Takeover.

Strong/Almas was excellent and that Vega rana was so well timed and surprising. She has elevated Almas so much and it is good to see his talent being utilized to it's potential.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2017 at 8:15 PM, Rick said:

tumblr_oyfcztR2VJ1s05wxzo1_400.gif

Best feud in the fed 

I agree, it's so simple. The self absorbed heel was snubbed by the silent Man With No Name esque face and is obsessed with it and demands to be a acknowledge.

I like Nikki Cross a lot but was kinda wishing anyone else would win that battle royal for something different/unpredictable, would have loved to have seen Mercedes or especially Bianca win. The Bianca/Billie hair spot was amazing.

• RIPPA unpinned this topic