DVDVR Message Board

RAW IS #UnderSiege - 10/23/2017

Dolfan in NYC

That Smackdown sustained beatdown was way more fun than it had any right to be.  Only way it could have been better was Shane saying, "I still remember King of the Ring" and beaning Angle with the mic. 

SDL will be fun tomorrow.

• Like 5

All those babyfaces I am told like to have fun and put smiles on the crowd's faces randomly decided to hang out with their brand's hated heels and put a gangland style beat down on random people. 

Also, you have to heat up Kane for Braun, so you have Kane beat Finn. Braun, of course, needs to be rehabbed because he was easily defeated by Brock Lesnar, who had to be kept strong to lose to Roman. 

This has been a objectionably terrible year for WWE booking. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Just in time for WWE 2K18.  Finisher stealing! 

rR0Xq2.gif

Was it Damien 666's gimmick to call out wrestlers and then do their moves?  If so, Alicia 666 would rule. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hagan said:

All those babyfaces I am told like to have fun and put smiles on babyfaces randomly decided to hang out with their hated heels and put a gangland style beatdown on random people. 

Also, you have to heat up Kane for Braun, so you have Kane beat Finn. Braun, of course, needs to be rehabbed because he was easily defeated by Brock Lesnar, who had to be kept strong to lose to Roman. 

So, Kane can completely squash Finn Balor, former Universal champion who is fresh off taking AJ Styles to the limit and defeating him in a long grueling match last night, but Asuka yet again struggles with bottom feeder Emma. Makes sense.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hagan said:

All those babyfaces I am told like to have fun and put smiles on babyfaces randomly decided to hang out with their hated heels and put a gangland style beatdown on random people. 

Thing is I don't worry about Finn. He can swallow as many losses as the Rock could because he's cool as fuck and acts like a confident babyface who will take on any odds and take any beating and come back for revenge.

About the othe thing. I don't know what to think. It was so dumb and they were having so much fun it was like they were at summer camp and all these weird freindships formed that don't crossover to real life back home.  So that made it fun. And watching normies flee in terror from jacked up carnies is always fun.

But it was also one of the most bizarre things I've seen in WWE in a long time.

Seriously who did Finn Balor piss off to go from an awful Bray Wyatt feud to a potentially worse Kane feud  

Will be interesting to see how Corey Graves plays this since he is the head guy on both shows.  If it wasn't for his injuries and that they have no real back up this would be the perfect time for Saxton to grow some nuts and beat up Graves

Drew Gulak is so tragically white that it is awesome :lol:

So the important people missing so far is Charlotte, Reigns, Daniel Bryan, and most of the RAW heels 

Let's not overlook that Booker T is on literal fire lately. He was so awesome in his Dusty-level batshit comentary.

"Elias was just defending himself. Jason Jordan out there runnin' all around doin' all illegal shit. All Sniffing around and jumping up and down, knocking shit over. Good on Elias! Shut up Cole! Damn."

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Was it Damien 666's gimmick to call out wrestlers and then do their moves?  If so, Alicia 666 would rule. 

I hope Alicia Fox never tries another belly to belly suplex. That looked like shit.