DVDVR Message Board

Survivor Series XXX

Dolfan in NYC

1 minute ago, Matt D said:

I wish I could go back in time and show this to people two years ago. 

Two years ago had shitty Photoshop too. It won't be anything shocking to them.

If I saw that picture two years ago and someone said this is going to be a feature match at Survivor Series in the year 2017 my first reaction would be" Ugh Orton is still gonna be around the top of the card in two years"

38 minutes ago, Matt D said:

I wish I could go back in time and show this to people two years ago. 

And also show them a pic of Styles V Lesnar. 

Assuming they announce New Day V Shield, Survivor Series weekend is fucking stacked!

Jason Jordan suffers from Apollo Crews syndrome. He smiles too much. I hope they do something stupid like have it come down to him and Angle vs. the entire Smackdown team just to hear how the crowd will react to that and how the announcers will try to cover it up.

13 minutes ago, Phantom Lord said:

Jason Jordan suffers from Apollo Crews syndrome. He smiles too much. I hope they do something stupid like have it come down to him and Angle vs. the entire Smackdown team just to hear how the crowd will react to that and how the announcers will try to cover it up.

It's not. Jordan's Owen Harting it 

Are they promoting Roman Reigns/Shield reunion for the next RAW?  Could have sworn I saw a commercial for that on USA.  Jordan has to be a bait-and-switch?  Either SD invades and takes him out or something.

If not, my next guess is Jordan costs RAW the win and furthers the Stephanie-Angle tension.

If that's really their backup plan for Roman not being cleared, woof.  Especially since they announced Cena as Smackdown's 5th man at basically the same time.  

Maybe it's not too late for Angle to call Savio Vega?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DeathyBoy said:

It's not. Jordan's Owen Harting it 

I hope they retcon the entire illigitmate son storyline. Just have Jordan admit it was his idea to advance his career, but that didn't happen. He can say Kurt went along with it because he was desparate to have somebody with Jordan's ability and potential on Raw. That's why Jordan kicked Kurt Angle's leg out his leg.

On the SD side, I really hope KO, Sami, and Rusev get involved to go after Shane, Orton, and Cena.

7 hours ago, Sublime said:

If I saw that picture two years ago and someone said this is going to be a feature match at Survivor Series in the year 2017 my first reaction would be" Ugh Orton is still gonna be around the top of the card in two years"

With Super Shane, Part-Timer-But-Still-Somehow-Overexposed Cena, and Heatless Smilin' Babyface Jason Jordan there, Orton is at worst the fourth most offensive part of the picture.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Sublime said:

Orton is still somehow the youngest member of his team, I was amused to discover