DVDVR Message Board

Survivor Series XXX

Dolfan in NYC

On 10/31/2017 at 1:37 PM, RIPPA said:

Clearly the most infuriating way they will book the main event is Shane being 1 vs. 5

And then eliminating everyone but Angle

This is going to lead to Kurt vs Shane at Mania isn't it?  I'm not sure if a PG rehash of their KOTR match will be good or not, but they've both displayed a complete lack of concern for their own well being so who knows.

13 hours ago, Oyaji said:

That was actually a pretty good scumbag heel promo.

Corbin's promo ability has never been that good but this was well delivered and had the right balance of smug scumbaggery while also including just enough legitimate points (Miz being established as a coward who uses his wife as a human shield) to come off effectively.  The match itself still doesn't have that much appeal to me but at least both guys are putting in the effort to build it up.

On 10/31/2017 at 1:20 PM, DeathyBoy said:

It dawns on me that there's a good chance we'll get Kurt Angle squaring off with Nakamura in a WWE ring.

I'll never understand how people can call this an awful time to be a WWE fan. 

I'm excited for the potential of a Nakamura vs. BRAUN show down. I just wanna see him do the whole COMMMME ONNNN thing with Braun and see what happens.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Phantom Lord said:

I'm excited for the potential of a Nakamura vs. BRAUN show down. I just wanna see him do the whole COMMMME ONNNN thing with Braun and see what happens.

Oh man that'd be great.

its really weird to think that this generations Rock and Austin are a guy who built his rep in Japan and the former heavy for a group of evil  Southern brawlers. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, DeathyBoy said:

its really weird to think that this generations Rock and Austin are a guy who built his rep in Japan and the former heavy for a group of evil  Southern brawlers. 

That *is* really weird to think, since it isn't actually the case.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Have they announced if this is going to be another 4+ hour show with an even earlier preshow like the other big ppvs have been?

40 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I would have preferred Team Enzo vs. Team Kalisto.

I'd been thinking the same and started to get a faint glimmer of hope they were actually going to run with it considering they had several multiman matches and both guys were amassing stables.  Maybe the powers that be realized such a match would take too much away from the rest of the card, even if it was sequestered to the preshow.  

Also - as if it wasn't obvious - Reigns wont be medically cleared in time for RAW that is why Jason Jordan went into what was supposed to be Reigns spot on the Survivor Series team