DVDVR Message Board

Survivor Series XXX

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

A) Balor left Bullet Club 4/6/14. Cole joined Bullet Club 5/8/16.

So?

I get that Finn and Cole are most likely strangers to one another despite wrasslers running in small circles.

Even so, I can't imagine that there isn't anyone else that doesn't notice that omission.

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

B) I am sure he is gonna pick Cole over the 2nd in command in the company

Balor is probably just showing his gratitude to HHH for brining him to the WWE by picking him for his SS dream team.

I can live with that logic.

1 hour ago, J.T. said:

Even so, I can't imagine that there isn't anyone else that doesn't notice that omission.

No I am pretty sure you are the only one

Do you also read AJ's Flat Earth newsletter?

• Haha 2

Was Adam Cole, Bullet Club member even a big deal? I mean, sure it was for ROH, since they could not get Omega in to do stuff with the Young Bucks, but did anyone in Japan care about Adam Cole (BAYBAY)?

Related, does Adam Cole thank Steve Corino on a daily basis for coming up with that?

14 hours ago, Matt788 said:

My fantasy Survivor Series team is Prince Albert, A-Train, Tensai, Sweet T, and Giant Bernard.

Of all the Wrestlers with more than five different gimmicks, Barry Darsow's a bit more interesting. Albert's in the same boat as Raven, where a bunch of his characters are the same character with a new name.

8 hours ago, HumanChessgame said:

Given their interactions on recent episodes of Smackdown I'm thinking Zowens interfere in the New Day/Shield match.

I don't know. I see your point, but it's hard to imagine Vince wanting the Shield to win by interference. And it's just as easy to have Zayn/KO muddy the 5-on-5 waters. 

Which makes me wonder: how many of these matches will have interference of some sort? Both 5-on-5 matches could have it, Carmella cashing in during Alexa-Charlotte can be see that way, and there's a chance Jinder/Singhs do something during Brock/AJ.

17 minutes ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

Which makes me wonder: how many of these matches will have interference of some sort? Both 5-on-5 matches could have it, Carmella cashing in during Alexa-Charlotte can be see that way, and there's a chance Jinder/Singhs do something during Brock/AJ.

I hope all of those happen. Just make it November to Remember 2017 and have utter chaos.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

I don't know. I see your point, but it's hard to imagine Vince wanting the Shield to win by interference. And it's just as easy to have Zayn/KO muddy the 5-on-5 waters. 

Legit question, if Carmella cashes in like Seth Rollins did at Mania to make it a triple threat match, does that make Alexa eligible to also win the Smackdown womens championship? 

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Legit question, if Carmella cashes in like Seth Rollins did at Mania to make it a triple threat match, does that make Alexa eligible to also win the Smackdown womens championship? 

No - at least not the way I am looking at it

Since the match is a non-title match - Carmella cashing in would only make her eligible to beat Charlotte. Any other result would just make it a failed cash in.

And since they specified when Money in the Bank was happening that the briefcase was only for SDL titles - Carmella wouldn't suddenly be eligible for the RAW title

2 hours ago, Godfrey said:

The mystery member of the SmackDown women's team is... Natalya? Why the run around? Could Paige not get cleared or something?

Maybe Natty gets attacked before the match, but lo and behold, Paige just happens to be in the building.

I kinda feel bad for Mickie James not having a spot in this match. I would have rather seen her in this match than Alicia Fox.

On 11/14/2017 at 10:30 PM, Eivion said:

I'm hoping they are last two just running roughshod over the SDL women.

This one seems pretty obvious to me.

Hide contents

I think Paige is supposed to be on SDL anyways so I'm not sure where the rumors of her returning to join the Raw women's team ever came from.

Spoiler

On his radio show, Meltzer said the Paige to SDL plan was changed.  According to Meltzer, she was definitely supposed to be announced as the 5th member of Team Raw, and plans changed after she arrived at the arena - probably because she ruined the surprise by making it known on social media that she was on her way to the show and posted pics of her backstage.  Meltzer thinks she ticked off someone - Vince? - by tipping off the surprise and the rewrote the show to put Bayley on the team.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Okay - Shawn Michaels getting pissed on the kickoff show because people where putting down Alexa Bliss for being short was great

Dude was also mocking the "one night a year" thing. Must be awesome for him knowing he can shoot on this stuff and not be punished.