DVDVR Message Board

Survivor Series XXX

Dolfan in NYC

15 minutes ago, Matt D said:

Who's the oldest person in NXT?

Bobby Fish, Kassius Ohno, and Eric Young are all 38. Fish is the oldest by a couple of months.  

(of course, I'm not counting Paul Ellering)

From what I can tell

29 (For like 2 more weeks)

• Naomi (Nov 30, 1987)
  • Elias (Nov 22, 1987)

Everyone else under 30

• Tyler Breeze
  • Jason Jordan
  • Dana Brooke
  • Bayley
  • Bo Dallas
  • Alexa Bliss
  • Sasha Banks
  • Paige
  • Ariya Daivari
  • Cedric Alexander
  • Gran Mettalik
  • Noam Dar
  • Rich Swann

That's the list

So take women and 205 Live out and they have 3 people under 30 on the main roster (I didn't count Elias since that changes in less than two weeks)

Triple Threat on Monday to name the last member of RAW's women's team

Bayley vs. Mickie James vs. Dana Brooke

Guess they really are gonna go forward with turning Bayley

On 09/11/2017 at 5:29 PM, RIPPA said:

From what I can tell

29 (For like 2 more weeks)

• Naomi (Nov 30, 1987)
  • Elias (Nov 22, 1987)

Everyone else under 30

• Tyler Breeze
  • Jason Jordan
  • Dana Brooke
  • Bayley
  • Bo Dallas
  • Alexa Bliss
  • Sasha Banks
  • Paige
  • Ariya Daivari
  • Cedric Alexander
  • Gran Mettalik
  • Noam Dar
  • Rich Swann

That's the list

So take women and 205 Live out and they have 3 people under 30 on the main roster (I didn't count Elias since that changes in less than two weeks)

Jack Gallagher is 27.

On 11/11/2017 at 6:44 PM, Ramo2653 said:

Did they confirm the Shield/New Day match? I was bowling last night and saw an ad for the show and it had the match listed.

I think they have started advertising it (like you got) but it won't be official until tonight as it still isn't up on wwe.com

But the plan is to have the two side interact with each both tonight and tomorrow (since apparently New Day stayed with the RAW crew when leaving Europe since they needed to be in Atlanta tonight)

On 11/8/2017 at 10:12 AM, S.K.o.S. said:

I got scooped on the news, but I have a pretty picture.

DOHoQD5UQAAtSKd.jpg

I think it's great that they managed to get the two biggest babyfaces in this match and on opposing sides too!

Of course, WWE thinks I'm referring to Shane and Angle...

BTW, how have they not played up their match from KotR yet?! This should at least partially be about Shane getting revenge all these years later.

I'm interested in seeing how eliminations will go. Roode seems like the easy choice for SDL's first guy out. Orton will probably hit a couple of RKOs and powder. Not sure about Nakamura.

Braun will leave due to Kane interference. For all we know, Bray/Abigail will take out Balor. I have no clue what they're going to do with Jordan. 

The dynamics of each team feels weird, but it's leaning toward a SDL win due to Cena.

Kane takes out BRAUUUUUUN, Finn and Joe fight off into the sunset leaving Angle and Jordan alone against Shane/Cena/Nak/Orton and after Angle eliminates two of them Jordan turns on his dad and helps team Smackdown win

56 minutes ago, Matt D said:

If Reigns is coming back to night, why are they announcing it instead of having him come out as a surprise to save Rollins/Ambrose from a three-on-two beatdown and get the initial pop before the fans remember they're supposed to boo him.

Because they are blowing the Shield reunion match on RAW

Shield vs Miz/Bar has been announced for tonight 

4 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Because they are blowing the Shield reunion match on RAW

Shield vs Miz/Bar has been announced for tonight 

Arguably, isnt getting a RAW rating more important than doing it on the Network where numbers don't matter? 

I don't understand the logic behind "the network shows don't have to be good.."  

If the PPVs suck, what other reason is there (besides old school stuff and NXT yes but still...)  to stick around as a subscriber?   I personally know a few people who subbed and are now out.  That means WWE isn't getting their $9.99  anymore. 

To me giving away all these matches on RAW makes zero sense.  RAW has already hit bottom I think.  They average between 2.5 and 3.1 million viewers.  They reach the high side of that number when something big happens like a Vince appearance or when Braun was feuding with Reigns etc.  They reach the low end when it's a holiday or there is a big football/basketball game. RAW is always going to be within that strike zone.