DVDVR Message Board

Survivor Series XXX

Dolfan in NYC

Zayn as US champ vs Miz would be actually very appropriate as they wrestled each other last year at SS for the IC title and Zayn of course came up short. So it'd be a nice touch if Zayn came into this one with the upper hand after siding with Owens and becoming more aggressive. And also I want to see Owens at ringside throwing Axel and Dallas around the ringside area. 

1 hour ago, HumanChessgame said:

It would make sense in a storyline standpoint since Sami could never beat Corbin before and now that he's turned a new leaf he can get the win via underhanded means.

Sami is 2-1 against Corbin in televised matches.

56 minutes ago, Matt788 said:

New Day vs The Club for the pre show would make me happy. Being the hosts of upupdowndown is reason enough for Gallows to proclaim them as nerds.

They're doing a raw vs sdl tag teams match, aren't they?

Right now it's one men's match and one women's.  

I suppose you could throw the tag on the preshow.  It just seems so obvious to find ANY way to setup New Day/Shield but who knows.  There's plenty more diseases out there that could make this card actually look interesting.  

2 hours ago, The Natural said:

Brock and Jinder can fuck off. Sick of them.

RAW vs. Smackdown Live. You know the wrestlers be forced to wrestle in the brands shirts. We know who belongs where WWE.

This is where a madface option in the reaction queue woukd be great.  Not for the comment, but the concept.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Natural said:

Brock and Jinder can fuck off. Sick of them.

RAW vs. Smackdown Live. You know the wrestlers be forced to wrestle in the brands shirts. We know who belongs where WWE.

I think special RAW or Smackdown colored trunks/pants would be a better option. Plus then they can sell them on WWE's Auction site, hell make it for charity and get a tax write off

• Like 1

Outside of Brock vs Jinder and Corbin vs Miz every match should be decent at least, Its unfortunate for the Miz to br madmtch up with Corbin because He has be on a role on these PPVs even preshows. He is the best heel in the business overall. Corbin can be lead to good matches but the heel vs heel dynamic makes it impossible. Last years SS was the best cobranded PPV since the split. This years SS could be the best cobranded PPV of 2017

On 10/24/2017 at 2:55 PM, Matt788 said:

New Day vs The Club for the pre show would make me happy. Being the hosts of upupdowndown is reason enough for Gallows to proclaim them as nerds.

Part of the reason why that works is all of the people Gallows has called nerds weren't nerds. Wouldn't work here.

20 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Outside of Brock vs Jinder and Corbin vs Miz every match should be decent at least, Its unfortunate for the Miz to br madmtch up with Corbin because He has be on a role on these PPVs even preshows. He is the best heel in the business overall. Corbin can be lead to good matches but the heel vs heel dynamic makes it impossible. Last years SS was the best cobranded PPV since the split. This years SS could be the best cobranded PPV of 2017

The problem with booking Brock/Jinder and Corbin/Miz is that both matches should be the same. Jinder uses the Singh Bros to take a beating from Brock which allows Jinder to hit the Khallas and then have Brock pop up and F-5 Jinder for the win. Miz should use the Miztorage to take a beating from Corbin allowing Miz to sneak in and hit the Skull Crushing Finale for the win.

On SmackDown the last two weeks Sin Cara has beaten Corbin by Count Out and DQ, if they can find a way to have the match thrown out this upcoming Tuesday. Maybe Corbin and Cara end up brawling around ringside tossing chairs at each other and the ref calls it. Then they can set up a cage match between Corbin and Cara for the following SmackDown (Nov. 7th) in which Cara wins and then you can do Miz vs Cara at SS. Then on the SmackDown after SS (Nov. 21st) they can either reset everything with Baron Corbin defeating Cara to retain the Championship or start a program with Sayn or do both. Give Corbin the belt and start a program with Zayn, although a face Corbin just seems wrong.

But I think Cara would match up better with Miz than Corbin would. And they've been building towards something on SmackDown.

Last chairs match I saw was Dolph Ziggler vs Apollo Crews on SmackDown back in February and it was maybe the worst chairs match i've ever seen. They barely used the chairs and it was more about how cool of a spot they can do with the chairs than the feud hitting emotional heights of disdain where they feel the need to beat the fuck out of each other with chairs. I can't be the only one who believes they match was awful as there hasn't been a chairs match in the WWE since. 

If Corbin and Cara had a chairs match it couldn't be any worse than that match.

21 minutes ago, L_W_P said:

What an amazing world we live in where giving SIN CARA the US title is the answer to a "Big 4" PPVs booking problems.

Tye Dillinger vs Miz would be a fun match too, but Sin Cara beating Corbin for the belt would make more sense right now with the recent angle on SmackDown between Corbin and Cara.

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 3:57 PM, Web Conn said:

Tye Dillinger vs Miz would be a fun match too, but Sin Cara beating Corbin for the belt would make more sense right now with the recent angle on SmackDown between Corbin and Cara.

Miz would likely ether Dillinger more than he did Corbin tonight. Remember a few months ago when they had a riff on Twitter, and Dillinger crowed about dating Maryse before Miz? Miz hit him pretty hard after that. I can only imagine how far it'll go in a full-on feud. Dillinger might have to retire after it.

• Like 1

Universal Champ Brock Lesnar vs. World Champ AJ Styles would be pretty dope.  In lieu of that I'll also accept Lesnar vs. Mahal vs. NXT Champ Drew McIntyre.  Two giant men attempting to murder the Singhs is better than one.  Even better get the Universal Title on Heath Slater.  The Shield reunites.  3MB explodes!

Screw this brand loyalty crap.  Save that crap for Bragging Rights and the coveted Bragging Rights trophy.  Tis the season for family and friends getting together to form teams of 5 striving to survive against their respective rivals in elimination matches while screaming "SURVIVE!" over and over again like coked-up maniacs.

5 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

Someone is new ring gear made

Reveal hidden contents