DVDVR Message Board

THE 2017 WORLD SERIES: HOUSTON @ LOS ANGELES

Dolfan in NYC

Never had a doubt! What a crazy game. I hate Kenny G. Love Devo, don’t know how much I trust him. 

I literally love Justin Verlander.

i literally love Jose Altuve.

But Springer has been my favorite on this Astros team. He’s been my signature all summer, and he finally broke through after struggling the whole Yankees series and 0-4 last night. He deserves it. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

When will people learn do not try professional athletes. This moron about to get exactly what's coming to him. 

How much did this schmuck pay for his ticket?

Also, don't fuck with Craig Bjornson. 

The entire city of Houston is dead tired today after that roller coaster.

Friday is gonna be bananas.

I think it was a mistake for the Dodgers to pull Rich Hill early. It led to putting Jansen in early, and by the end he had already used everyone decent and was left to Fields and McCarthy in.

Hinch, on the other hand, probably trusted Giles and Devenski too much, but it worked.

The baseball gods were fucking with both teams, though. That ball that bounced off Taylor’s head and right to Pederson was insane, as was Devo’s errant throw that hit the 2nd base umpire. Hell, Bregman’s shot to right that bounced off Puig’s glove out of play could have been a triple had it stayed in the park.

Just a wild, wild game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Oyaji said:

Gurriel gets five games... next season. What a shitty compromise.

That's such crap. If it's worth a suspension, then punish him now. The offense was committed during a World Series game - the punishment should be, too. 

• Like 2

He got his slap on the wrist.  Time to move on.  

Shaq I don't think was even punished when he made a racial remark toward Yao Ming.  Kobe Bryant was fined $100K for saying the other f-word.  That's probably like a casual Tuesday night out for him.