DVDVR Message Board

THE 2017 WORLD SERIES: HOUSTON @ LOS ANGELES

Dolfan in NYC

I'm sure he'll get there, its not like he's retiring, but none of his top ten comps are in the hall of fame, and only king Felix and Halladay have a realistic shot.  Right now I'd put him in the Hall of very good, another two seasons or so short of Cooperstown.

EDIT: As I look at their stats, I don't think Felix or Halladay will make it either. . . 

19 hours ago, Kuetsar said:

I'm sure he'll get there, its not like he's retiring, but none of his top ten comps are in the hall of fame, and only king Felix and Halladay have a realistic shot.  Right now I'd put him in the Hall of very good, another two seasons or so short of Cooperstown.

I tend to agree. As great as he's been, JV has also had long stretches of terrible. 

• Like 1

On 11/2/2017 at 1:58 PM, TheVileOne said:

It's a little amusing to me how today Colin Cowherd has been going off on how analytics are killing the sport of baseball and it's about "manalytics" and it-factor and ragging on Yu Darvish.  When last year he was saying if you don't believe in analytics, you're dumb.  

He also called game 5 sloppy and game 6 was "real baseball" and "real strategy."

Colin Cowherd is a racist fuckstick who will say whatever he has to that day to try to appeal to idiots or upset everyone else who actually pays attention.

• Like 3