DVDVR Message Board

We Will Never Stop Talking About Kaep

Dolfan in NYC

5 hours ago, RIPPA said:

For whatever it is worth - Kaep's agent said yesterday he thinks Kaep will be signed in the next 10 days

I am looking forward his upcoming season with the Toronto Argonauts.

For the record, I picked a team completely at random.  I did not think of the implications of noted shitbird Jerry Richardson signing noted lib cuck Colin Kaepernick.  

Anyway, Papa John's posted a loss this quarter (because their pizza sucks).  During the investor call, the guy in the commercial who is actually the CEO of the company blamed the NFL and said his sales were hurt by his company's association with the NFL. And sales would continue to decline until the NFL put a 'solution in place.' 

So file this away for when Dominos is named the new official pizza of the NFL. 

7 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

For the record, I picked a team completely at random.  I did not think of the implications of noted shitbird Jerry Richardson signing noted lib cuck Colin Kaepernick.  

Anyway, Papa John's posted a loss this quarter (because their pizza sucks).  During the investor call, the guy in the commercial who is actually the CEO of the company blamed the NFL and said his sales were hurt by his company's association with the NFL. And sales would continue to decline until the NFL put a 'solution in place.' 

So file this away for when Dominos is named the new official pizza of the NFL. 

Does anyone eat full price Papa Johns?  I know the only time anyone around me eats it is when they get the 50% off when a local team reaches the required threshold.  

Papa John's is the same one that was all bitchy about daring to have to give full time employees health care and having to raise prices to offset it, possibly 50 cents! So, of course he blames kneeling protestors against injustice for no one buying his shitty pizza. Apparently guys were kneeling in protest at the start of the 3Q of business back in July or whenever it started. Duh...

Maybe they see him in the ads and go, eww, at least Little Caesar's spokes nobodies don't look like the drunk frat guy who used sleep out on the lawn back in college and still does.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Papa John's is the same one that was all bitchy about daring to have to give full time employees health care and having to raise prices to offset it, possibly 50 cents! So, of course he blames kneeling protestors against injustice for no one buying his shitty pizza. Apparently guys were kneeling in protest at the start of the 3Q of business back in July or whenever it started. Duh...

14 cents.  It was 14 cents per pizza.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

My secret shame is that I think Papa John's is perfectly fine garbage pizza and I will definitely get a $10 extra large when my wife is not around.

It is decent chain pizza if it is piping hot and fresh.  If it cools down, or god forbid you try to eat it cold, it is an abomination.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zimbra said:

14 cents.  It was 14 cents per pizza.

The even better one was where he announced they were going to donate $1 for every pizza sold to veteran's charities.  

Then he raised prices across the board by $1.25

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Papa Johns isn't losing money because NFL players are kneeling down.  Papa Johns is losing money because you have to be a moron not to find for 50% off at some point.  I mean maybe if you are in a city with awful or no sports town but at this rate if the team gets a TD they are offering 50% off.   

Also doesn't help that you can buy 2 or 3 of those grocery stories little pizzas for the price of their delivery fees.  Hey asshole gas isn't 3 dollars anymore<_<

This just in, former Dodgers announcer Vin Scully is an old republican white guy who has an inaccurate view of what's actually happening. Back to your regularly scheduled who gives a shit.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

For whatever it's worth - Jay Glazer reported before the games that the Texans are considering Kaep

Again - that was BEFORE the game

We shall see what happens now

Who needs another QB when you got Matt McGloin?

• Haha 1