DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Glenn Jacobs for Mayor - 10/16/2017

Dolfan in NYC

I really enjoyed this episode.  It was balls to the wall pretty much every segment.  There's a lot of continuity here with Kane.  He fought The Shield in their debut and Roman Reigns pretty much retired his brother THE UNDERTAKER...     

This was the best use of Kane in a long time.  

Also,  yes.  All the women's division stuff was pretty solid.   Sasha and Foxy are always great with one another.  

• Like 3

Michael Cole with quite possibly the dumbest announcing ever: "It's KANE! But why is he here?!?"

To get revenge for his brother you stupid fuck. This shit ain't difficult to figure out.

• Like 7
  • Haha 5

I hope everyone's not overlooking Curtis Axel was the best he's ever been in character of any kind tonight. And the 80s movie reveal of him hanging from the forklift was great. The only thing missing was for him to say something like "My cwazee american girfweind big boobies" and then pass out crosseyed.

• Like 1

Sadly, Kane being back means Vince probably talked Taker into another match against Roman. The first one was a car wreck, the second one will be a school bus accident where every child on board is killed in a really gruesome manner. Vince McMahon hates your children.

2 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

So, in kayfabe, if Roman won early, is Kane just left down there like, “Ahh rats.”?

Hopefully someone at least left him a Curt Hennig Below Ring Toilet to shit in since he'd have to wait for the crowd to finish filing out afterwards to leave. 

• Haha 1

I'm amused that the Shield reverting to their faux-Swat attire meant Roman came out in... a slighly plainer version of the stuff he had on last week.

Not sure I'd be sacrificing Braun's momentum to give a push to Kane.   But then again, I'm not a crazy millionaire hopped up on Red Bull.

Heels are going to look like real tools when they lose a 5x3 match.