DVDVR Message Board

2017-18 NBA: FIRST HALF

Dolfan in NYC

The Grizz fired Fiz.  The Grizz have a lot of problems but I don't think he was one of them.  But I guess he didn't get along with Gasol and he was easier to get rid of.

We'll always have "Take that for data"

• Like 1

Pretty sure Andre Drummond played the best game of his career tonight. 25 points, 22 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 steals and 6 of 8 from the line. One of those steals was a monster play at half court that he ran back for a dunk. 

Tobias Harris put up 31, too. These two better make the All-Star team. 

Awesome to see the Pistons turn around and beat the Celtics after getting ripped by the Cavs last week. 

Fuckin' great game. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, southofheavy said:

Pretty sure Andre Drummond played the best game of his career tonight. 25 points, 22 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 steals and 6 of 8 from the line. One of those steals was a monster play at half court that he ran back for a dunk. 

Tobias Harris put up 31, too. These two better make the All-Star team. 

Awesome to see the Pistons turn around and beat the Celtics after getting ripped by the Cavs last week. 

Fuckin' great game. 

DEEEE-TROIT BASKETBALL

Also, this was the fourth time he had exactly 22 rebounds in TD Garden. Mutombo did it once, Love had 24 once. So he has four out of six and he's only played there ten times.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2017 at 12:10 AM, sabremike said:

So the Knicks are, like, good???

@RIPPA and every Knicks fan on the board feel free to give me rations of shit for sending us into a tailspin. My bad :-(

There was some questions as to whether Chris Paul could fit in the system without Carmelo being their Third Man. Questions answered. Just watching the NBA's supercut of his assists in his first five Rockets games and it is amazing. Him and Harden are jiving. Scary stuff.

• Like 1

Granted we are only 1/4th of the way through the season, but good Lord, the Thunder are a disaster right now.  8-12 while losing every single road game in November with the cherry on top getting whipped by a Magic team on their own 9-game losing streak.   The only positive right now is watching Antonio Daniels lose his shit more and more with every Thunder loss on the post-game.  

Detroit put a whopping on Phoenix tonight. I'm still kinda waiting for the other shoe to drop, but 14-6, with Reggie being a lethal* scorer and Andre a force in the middle feels really nice.

*I clearly talk about wrestling too much, my phone now thinks Lethal should be capitalized automatically.

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 8:51 AM, El Dragon said:

Victor Oladipo is becoming a superstar in Indiana and all is right in the world.

I said this before his 47 point game yesterday.

I.... I might be switching my fandom from Bulls to Pacers at this point. Oladipo was my favorite college player ever, and the Bulls are a laughing stock. That probably makes me a bad fan, right?