DVDVR Message Board

2017-18 NBA: FIRST HALF

Dolfan in NYC

Straight up, the Bulls have to be looking at dumping Niko or Portis to bring Jahlil Okafor in right? He wants out, they want out, surely we can make that happen.

LAURI MARKKANEN WATCH

25 points last night in a new career high. Would have liked to see the rebound total above the 8 he got, but he and Lopez were the bright spots regardless. What was nice about this performance was that he only hit 2 three's. He's got a couple of decent drives to keep people honest, and several times last night he got inside position at the post for some easy scores.

REST OF TEAM

It was also Kris Dunn's first game back. He had a great dunk over Kevin Olynyk and had a couple of other highlights. But he was also 5-15 in shooting and committed 5 turnovers. Yuck.

I like David Nwaba more and more.

Sometimes the team looked so bad that I have to believe they're not trying on purpose, otherwise they should really be ashamed of themselves.

• Like 1

Andre Drummond murdered the Bucks from the charity stripe tonight. 14-16, accounting for the bulk of his team high 24 points. He's hitting 78% on the season, literally about 40% higher than his career average.

Toss in 15 boards, and that max deal is looking a lot less terrible so far this season.

Since Bobby Portis is back at practice, Bulls are juggling practice times so Mirotic can use the facilities when Bobby Portis isn't there. This is real fucking life. I can't deal with how shitty this organization is right now. We're in a new golden age of basketball, and the Bulls are at the bottom of it. Fucking miserable. Even the Sixers are back on track to be a real team.

Bledsoe to the Bucks is happening.  I don't love the fit but Bledsoe and Giannis together will be a thing to see for 20 games until Bled needs his knee scoped again.

EDIT:Monroe and a pick going back.  I am fine with this.